• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Busse Basics,Siegles,CS,Becker/Blackjack,etc.

m

I have for trade:

-a NIB Busse Basic 9, leather sheath,smooth finish(they may have only been offered in the smooth finish).(will probably only trade towards a 8.5" or longer Busse blade).

-a NIB Busse Basic 7, leather sheath,smooth finish.(will probably only trade for 6" or longer blade).

-a NIB original Becker Knife and Tool Campanion from when they were made by BlackJack which means it has an extremely sharp convex edge and an Eagle sheath.

-a Bill Siegle 6" recurve blade camp knife that I got in a trade, 1/4" full flat grind of 5160 (that you can see the temper line on),black micarta(I think,maybe G10) handles,it is very similar to his Hoodlum but with a little more recurve,not as much guard to the handle,the handle has more gentle flowing curves and is black,kydex sheath with techlock, never carried,used, or sharpened etc.,pic.s available that I can email GONE

-An early Bill Siegle 8" bladed(with the older circular saw blade Siegle logo) Bowie,walnut handle,kydex sheath,was told it was not used but had been sharpened,has a few small gray areas on the blade and some light sheath scratches,pic.s available that I can email

-a Carl Schneider forged 1095 mini blade (about 2" blade,about 4 1/4" overall,about 5/8" wide,3/16" thick,no handle slabs)no sheath,unused

I now have pictures of the Siegles, the Schneider, the used Lainhart/united Jungle Machete, and a few others that I can email.

-an older version of the Cold Steel Trailmaster bowie in Carbon V with the heavier convex edge grind,unused,unsharpened,etc.in box,it has a couple of small gray areas on the blade and the brass guard needs shined up a little but its a great looking big knife.

-a very slightly used Livesay SOP with some sheath wear

-a discontinued NIB ATS34 George Lainhart Special Forces Jungle Machete he had produced by United Cutlery.This is a very nice production version of his custom machete, and one of the few machetes anywhere made of 3/16" ATS34.

-another discontinued ATS34 George Lainhart Special Forces Jungle Machete he had produced by United Cutlery.This one is a little used,has some finish wear,but definately not hurt. GONE

-an unused discontinued Cold Steel Special Projects Warhead

-2) unused Cold Steel Special Forces Shovel GONE

-a small paper flyer type book by J.E.Smith,Jr. titled "Survival Knives and Survival"

-a Sep.'92 Soldier of Fortune with a Battle Blades article by Greg Walker titled "SEAL Steel"

-a Jul.'91 SOF with a Greg Walker article titled "Sharp edge of Desert Storm"

-a Mar.'85 SOF with a Bill Bagwell article titled "Choosing Combat Cutlery" and a Battle Blades article titled "Those Hollow Handled Hackers"

-a Jan.'86 SOF with a Bill Bagwell Battle Blade article titled "Sentry Takedown The Gurkha Way"

-a Mar.'86 SOF with a Bill Bagwell Battle Blade article titled "Choice Cuts"

-a Feb.'86 SOF with a Bill Bagwell Battle Blade article titled "Effective Cuts"

-a Nov.'86 SOF with a Bill Bagwell Battle Blade article titled "Machete: A Tool or a Weapon?"

-an extra copy of Larry Lonik's The Curious Morel and a copy of his Morels True or False.

Wanted-may do multiple trades as appropriate for, Battle Mistress, Basic 9, other infi, SwampRat BattleRat,HowlingRat,Ratchet,Camp Tramp, Bill Siegle knaxe, possibly Chris Reeves fixed blades, Fehrman especially the neck knife,Gransfors Bruks,Bark River hatchet,tomahawks,Kbar Heavy Bowie,tough bowies with strong points and strong warranties, or a Casio 3 sensor.

Thanks for looking

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deal pending on the Siegle camp knife. The Bowie is still available.

Same here Tony.I hope you get a lot of time out in the boonies and enjoy the Jungle Machete.

I have one of those Lainharts in ATS34 and it is my main camp knife. Way better than just a machete. This is an outstanding big blade. Only UC I would probably ever own and don't regret it one bit. keepem sharp

Back