• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Busse, Brian Nadeau, Begg, Liong Mah, Hinderer, Medford, Spyderco

Toothpick310

Gold Member
Basic Member
Hi Guys,

A bunch here for sale. Trying to fund an upcoming wedding. Sorry the pictures are not the best, I can email or text more pictures of anything if needed.

Paypall is preferred, prices include the payall fees, and Xpress post shipping in Canada.
They will ship out of Montreal, and ill be able to ship them same day Payment is received.

Email is best for questions.

Thanks
IMG_1283.jpg IMG_1284.jpg
From Top Down

Spyderco Valloton. never carried or used to cut anything, super solid lock up, centered perfect and has smoothed out nicely. No blade play or lock stick. Comes with all the original box and papers - 250.00 Cad

Steel Craft Full Size Bodega. Blue fan pattern, with satin blade. has been carried, but not used for much other than opening boxes. Finish on handle does have some small marks and scrapes in the blue ano. Can send more pictures. Great action, super fast and snappy. Perfect centering, no blade play or stick. A great knife, comes with all paperwork and box. - 425.00

Liong Mah XV Intergral. This one I bought Second hand, has a few marks on the handle. carried a few times but not used for anything. Pivot screws have a couple of marks on the blue. Not sure if previous owner had opened it up, The good: amazing action, super solid lock up and incredibly smooth and fast Dead centered. Comes with the Zipper Pouch for the knife.
Gorgeous long blade shape, and feels very solid being an integral. - 525.00

Hinderer Gen 4 XM18 non flipper in M390. Working Finish lock side and blade. Spanto. It has copper liner, copper stand offs, copper display side screws and pivot, as well as working finish lock side screws. it will come with lots of extras, like more screws the originals, copper filler tab as well as an original hinderer tool. If interested i can send more pictures of all the extras.
super solid knife, locks up dead solid, and super smooth. slightly favors lock side when tightened the way I like it, but doesn't rub. Comes with original box and tactical peanuts and whatnot. 750.00

Medford 187F Flipper in brown g10. Incredibly chunky little knife. Has been taken apart and cleaned out by me, just so you know if you send it in and Greg makes fun of you on youtube. No marks on pivot or anything, and went together perfect. perfect centering, good action, no blade play. can get a bit of lock stick if theres oil on the tang, but its not too bad. really solid little knife, has been carried but not really used. - SOLD

Brian Nadeau Micro Typhoon. Tough to let this one go. Gorgeous Damasteel blade, with carbon fibre inserts. super snappy action, great lock up, no blade play, or stick. Comes with the original pelican case. great little knife will be hard to see it go. in perfect shape as received from Brian. - SOLD

Busse Team Gemini A2. Gorgeous A2 special edition Busse in muddy brown blade with maroon canvas micarta. its a great combination. never used or carried. Will come with teh custom made Patriot Leatherworks leather sheath. Fits perfect and is a perfect match for the knife. comes with original paper sheath - Sold!

If anything or questions please email, I can send more Pictures of anything upon request.

Thanks
Tim

Last edited:
Back