Busse Chat

Has anyone tried to set up a real time Busse Chat? I think it would be kinda fun to talk real time to everyone while we were all drunk on the weekend:p

Shoot the **** on guns n knives n toys n such.

Then we could hear the tall tales live!

hahahahahahahaha

Ok, time for another Crown and Coke.

:rolleyes:

Awesome idea Wilco! I have pissed, I mean passed the beer and on to Cougar Bourbon now, man it was hot today! Bloke gets a thirst up!

I must warn you though, the times that you guys usually organise these things is when I do not get a lot of work done!;) Bring it on!

Before the Usual Suspects Network became a full forum. There was a time set aside, approximately weekly IIRC, where there woudl be live chat. Picking a dedicated time (flexible to accomodate different shifts/schedules) would probably get more intereaction and be easier to do than a continuously available but overall less attended chat room. Overall, not a bad idea at all.

The thing I like about the forums is that it is a very useful database and can be accessed anytime to read new or old posts.

I see this as the drawback to live chat, if you miss the chat you miss out on the conversation. Here it can be accessed for as long as you want to go back. And you don't have to have a specific time you need to be on to participate. I think in the long run we'd lose a lot of the interaction that takes place here. :D:D

Eric,

I meant it as more of a late night Friday/Saturday type of thing, for us night owls and drinkers. I think you are right on the money about it taking away from the forums, so I think then that you wouldn't want it 24/7. You could say, chat, between 9pm-2am on Friday/Saturday. It would be more of a fireside chat type thing, instead of a asking questions, or posting pictures type of situation. Just a good BS session.

But then again, maybe it's not that good of an idea! Wouldn't be my first one! :)

Wilco,
I apologize, I didn't mean my post to sound so negative. It's just I really enjoy the forums and I don't think I'd be able to spend anymore time on-line then I do now. I have trouble keeping up with the forums, let alone trying to make a specified Chat time

It's a good idea, just not something I'd probably be able to do.

:D:D

Sounds like a great idea! We could just agree to hit the forum at the same time like Saturday night at 10:00pm EST and we could all drink, smoke cigars, and play poker. I'll teach you a poker game called Minnie-Britt-Winnie. . . . You'll need to be drunk though ;)

It'd be about as close to a "live chat" as we could get.

Decide on the time, I'll crack open the Carling and we'll do it next weekend!

Nuke on boys!

Jerry

they don't sell carling out here but think i could round up something to drink. i'm in:footinmou

Oh just great!

You guys will be drinking CBL and Turkey while I have to drink coffee while eating my weetibix!

You guys use to bend the rules for the gundster! Am I losing my charm?:D

How's this sound. I'll be the moderator. Everyone has to send me good cigars and Tennessee bourbon. I'll smoke your cigars and drink your bourbon while I moderate.:rolleyes: :cool: :D

Off hand, does anyone know how to set up these type of chats? If not, I've got some techie friends that can tell me how, and I can get back to ya'll......

Back