Busse Combat Is Proud To Introduce The Radioactive Mean Street (RAM Street) Coming Wednesday, October 5, 2022 at 9:00 pm Eastern!!!

Jerry Busse

RadioActive Meaner (RAM) Street Is Coming To The Busse Combat Website: October 5, 2022 at
9:00 PM Eastern

Busse Combat is proud to introduce the Radioactive Meaner Street with a special offer for all of you die-hard trough raiders.

This EDC sports a bit more handle and overall length than the original Meaner Street and the special edition RadioActive Meaner Street has gone full-blown nuclear!!!

The bevel of the RAM Street has been ground slicey thin with the edge coming in at approximately .015" prior to sharpening for optimal slicing power.
(.015" = 4 sheets of printer paper!!!)

Made of INFI steel at 58-60 RC, this EDC is ready for whatever you want to throw at it, or throw it at!

The Nuclear option would normally be priced at $100.00, but this special offer will be VERY LIMITED and will be priced at ONLY $50.00 above the Base Price!

What is the nuclear option you may ask? The Nuclear option on the RAM is a grab bag of sorts. *

You will receive a randomly selected handle from a pile of Nuclear Castoffs.

This pile o' handles has many hand-laminated G10 and Micarta slabs as well as some solid colors not normally offered!

This option does not allow you to choose your handle!!!! You have NO CHOICE!

You will get whatever you get by the blind luck of the draw!

This is not for the faint of heart but rather for those bacon loving HOGs who do not fear the unknown!!!

It is a veritable PORKpourri of oddball handle materials!

The Nuclear Option will also include the Busse Custom Shop logo.

*Nobody likes whine with their bacon, so we have implemented a "No returns/No whine clause"!

There are no returns on the Nuclear Option and if you don't like what you get and complain about it on any social media, you will be banned from any and all future Nuclear Options!!!! . . . So, you can either play it safe or you can go where so few HOGs have gone before. . . . to PORKpourri and beyond!!!!!

Special Offer:
Buy any Radio Active Meaner Street in the first 24 hours of it being posted for sale and receive a $25 shop credit, per RAM ordered, which is good toward future knife purchases for all Busse Kin Knives.

This Shop Credit is:
- Only good toward knife orders placed after your RAM Street order has been paid in full.
- Good for One Full Year (Can be added to current or future shop credits for one full year)
- Non-Transferable, non-refundable
- Not good with any additional discounts (Military, Law Enforcement, etc. . .)
- Not valid toward purchase of Grab Bags or more Shop Credits.
- Included with each RadioActive Meaner Street purchased. You can buy as many as you like.

Pricing:
Coated Base Price $297
Stonewashed Base Price $317
Satin Base Price $357.00
Regular Canvas Micarta handles included in base price
Black G10 = +$25.00
Orange/Black= +$35.00
Blue/Black= +$35.00
Tan/Black= +$35.00
Green/Black= +$35.00
Red/Black= +$35.00
Nuclear Handle Option = +$50.00
The nuclear option will be a blind grab bag just like in the past and can be added to satin, stonewashed, or coated blades.
The Nuclear Option will be available for 24 hours and then it will be gone! All other options will remain available for the duration of the RAM offer.

SPECS:
Overall Length: Approx. 8.75"
Blade Length: Approx. 4.00"
Thickness: Approx. .160"
Blade Finish: Coated, Stonewashed or Hand-Applied Satin
Steel: INFI
Hardness: 58-60 Rc

Let's Drink!

Jerry

Hand-Applied Satin
RAM Street Satin 2.jpg

Stonewashed
RAM Street Stonewashed.jpg

Coated
RAM Street Coated.jpg

Random Sampling Of Nuclear Option Handles

Nuclear Option Bones.jpg

Hubba hubba!
I've got to be at a Pistol match at 8:00pm.
As soon as it's over: I will be Busse-Bound!! 👍

Yes! Couldn’t get my hooves on earlier meaners. This is my lucky day!!

Hmmm..If the custom Shop could round the Pommel of the knife off then add a bright orange liner under the handle then I’d be in.

Ohhhhhhh I’m soooooo in on these !!!! They look great !!

Meaner Street
Leaner Meaner Street
the so called Tweener Street

I think that there is one of each kicking around here somewhere. It would be interesting to see a plan view of one of these new variants alongside the OG.

That red/black g10 might be just the thing to pair with my new Voron. I'll have to give this some thought

Awesome these will be thinner at .160" rather than .190"

woo hoo

I hate that. I really don't need another knife in this size. Not unless it's super slicey thin.
thinner than .160"

Like the Elmax slicers in .090"

I have been trying to get an "El Camino" for years (even longer than the C-Saw)
Elmax blade in a Meaner Street

El = Elmax
Camino = road or street or way

Party in the front :)
Business in the back

All the comfort of a Camero or Chevelle and you can haul stuff.

I had a 72 SS 454 w/cowl induction and 77 back in my 20's sure do miss them

1664901474076.png

"This EDC sports a bit more handle and overall length than the original Meaner Street..."

Is the handle the same as the Mountain Meaner Street? If so can someone post a picture of the handle laying on a ruler? I'm asking because I just received a Battle Grade Urban Grudge and the handle is too small for my hands (the flair at the back doesn't leave me enough room).

Back