Busse Combat Line Info

Here is a photo of some of the current Busse Combat models.
View

They are from upper right clockwise-
Mr. Mojo
The new six inch model called --------------
Assualt Shaker
Badger Attack-E
Natural Outlaw
Battle Misstress-E
Sorry, I don't have a Steel Heart-E to show.
Yours in nuclear line ups,
Andrew
cool.gif

Oh my - a recurve fighter with a bladecatch! It's a thing of beauty! I've never seen this model before - are any of these available now?

Andrew,
Nice pic, Mr. Mojo, gotta get one of those.
BTW, is that the standard sheath for the BM-E?
Eric

Andrew... is that six inch model sale. If so let me know via email.
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Ryu (edited 05-09-2001).]

Great pic Andrew ! Puts the line in nice perspective.

Personally, I want one of each ! thanks again Andrew.

Wow! Busse is just sprouting new models!

Can you give us some more info on Mr. Mojo (specs, price, other info, etc.)? It sure is pretty. What does "Mr. Mojo" mean, exactly?

Is that a bladecatch or part of the print on the sheet? Hard to tell from the picture.

------------------
Semper Fi

-Bill

Mr.Pinchen,FINALLY I can see what you guys have in the combat line thankyou! Let me have a day or two to drool.

What one of these Busse Combat line blades would you recommend for a general purpose do everything military abuse/misuse knife???

[This message has been edited by Shrike9 (edited 05-10-2001).]

Shrike9, depends on how much you fgeel like carrying around and what you plan on doing with the knife.

The Steel Heart is about as much as you can get with the big feeling of the Battle Mistress yet it still provides chopping ability. If chopping will not be a prime function and you want less weight and a superb handling knife for general chores, then might I suggest the Natural Outlaw. IMO it's almost as much knife as the SH but in a more compact package.

Then, there is also one of my favorite theories, which is to get two. One large knife to keep on your pack and a smaller one to always have with you. I know this is more weight, but I do not know you MOS or type of operating. If the weight thing is not critical, then a combo of a BM and a Badger Attack would be just dandy!

I want one of those ---------- .
eek.gif

------------------
Hoodoo

I get some pleasure from finding a relentlessly peaceful use for a combative looking knife.
JKM

Nope, it's definitely a bladecatch.
smile.gif

------------------
Semper Fi

-Bill

Back