Busse Combat Presents Our Newest Model: The "Trail Beacon" . . . Coming To Our Website This Sunday, 2/25/2024 At 9:00 PM Eastern.

Don't do it!. . . Don't pick it up!!. . . I'm warning you!!!

Because once you do, you'll finally understand the true meaning of addiction!!!

I have been continuously holding our newest knife model called the Trail Beacon for the past 2 weeks!

I just can't seem to put it down!

So far, everyone who has handled it has fallen in love with this new handle design.

It is crazy comfortable, and the ergonomics are amazing and addictive!

This new model was designed to be a streamlined companion piece for anyone who decides to wander out of their home into the great outdoors or their own backyard, for a weekend full of adventure or yard work!

It doesn't matter whether you are trimming, pruning, building shelters or campfires, or simply having to fight off hordes of tiger mosquitoes, the message is simple: "Don't leave home without your Trail Beacon!"

(And "YES" there is a $100.00 Shop Credit for the first one who catches "it".)

Let's Drink!

Jerry

Specs:
Overall Length: Approx. 10 1/8"
Blade Length: Approx. 5 1/4"
Thickness: Approx. 3/16"
Steel: INFI
Bevel: Flat Saber
Hardness: 58-60 Rc
Blade Finishes: Coated, Stonewashed, or Satin

Pricing:
Coated Base $337.00
Stonewashed Base $357.00
Satin Base $397.00

Handles:

Black Canvas
Tan Canvas
Green Canvas
Black G-10 + $25.00
Tan and Black + $35.00
Red and Black + $35.00
Blue and Black + $35.00
Green and Black + $35.00
Orange and Black + $35.00

Satin
View attachment 2507383

Coated
View attachment 2507394

Stonewashed
View attachment 2507397

Spine Shot
View attachment 2507588

Edge Thickness Prior To Sharpening
View attachment 2507589

Jerry is not kidding, I could not set it down...twice people came into my office when I was on the phone and took it out of my hand...Hogs have no boundaries. I have to get a lock on that door LOL. I am blown away at how it sits in the hand. Boss Hog you nailed it!!! your Envious Brother Dan

Jerry is not kidding, I could not set it down...twice people came into my office when I was on the phone and took it out of my hand...Hogs have no boundaries. I have to get a lock on that door LOL. I am blown away at how it sits in the hand. Boss Hog you nailed it!!! your Envious Brother Dan
I bet it would feel good in Res-C as well...hmmm...😉🍺

Don't do it!. . . Don't pick it up!!. . . I'm warning you!!!

Because once you do, you'll finally understand the true meaning of addiction!!!

I have been continuously holding our newest knife model called the Trail Beacon for the past 2 weeks!

I just can't seem to put it down!

So far, everyone who has handled it has fallen in love with this new handle design.

It is crazy comfortable, and the ergonomics are amazing and addictive!

This new model was designed to be a streamlined companion piece for anyone who decides to wander out of their home into the great outdoors or their own backyard, for a weekend full of adventure or yard work!

It doesn't matter whether you are trimming, pruning, building shelters or campfires, or simply having to fight off hordes of tiger mosquitoes, the message is simple: "Don't leave home without your Trail Beacon!"

Let's Drink!

Jerry

Specs:
Overall Length: Approx. 10 1/8"
Blade Length: Approx. 5 1/4"
Thickness: Approx. 3/16"
Steel: INFI
Bevel: Flat Saber
Hardness: 58-60 Rc
Blade Finishes: Coated, Stonewashed, or Satin

Pricing:
Coated Base $337.00
Stonewashed Base $357.00
Satin Base $397.00

Handles:

Black Canvas
Tan Canvas
Green Canvas
Black G-10 + $25.00
Tan and Black + $35.00
Red and Black + $35.00
Blue and Black + $35.00
Green and Black + $35.00
Orange and Black + $35.00

Satin
View attachment 2507383

Coated
View attachment 2507394

Stonewashed
View attachment 2507397

Spine Shot
View attachment 2507588

Edge Thickness Prior To Sharpening
View attachment 2507589

What a perfect little design. Love it. Looks like a smaller satin jack.

I wonder how "it" will be for sheath making :)

Yes! Sweet piece Jerry! Please add some spine shots so we can get additional views of that new handle!

I just have one question..... Why, oh WHY was this not called "Trail BACON"?? That's exactly how my brain wants to read this! Missed opportunity I tell ya!

Joking aside, I'm really looking forward to this model!
I totally read it as trail bacon too

Whoa, you like to think you're immune to the stuff, oh yeah
Might as well face it, you're addicted to love/Beacon/Bacon

Last edited:
Kind of a little tiny bit like my steak knife but different handle and infi instead of Elmax. This one will be hard to resist. As are most offerings.

Edited to add: and beefed up. Definitely beefed up!

I’m sure this is referring to some riddle shenanigans that I can’t solve, but it’s given me a neat idea. A Shop Credit for the first order placed when an offering goes live. Each offering would suddenly feel like a Ganzzza, where everyone who already plans on purchasing rushes to place their order in hopes of winning a discount.

Back