Busse Combat Proudly Presents The HUCK and The HUCK Fin NOW LIVE!!!

This is THE ONE I've been waiting for and it is exactly what I've been wanting. Big. Corrugated. KZ2 handle. INFI. It's almost like Jerry was reading my mind. I'm in on the Huck. Black canvas and sage.

This is.... This is awesome. I wish I could afford to have both of these! Need to see about a payment plan / selling a kidney... Especially with Blade show coming up...

Got my Hulk Fin (yes pun intended) in Moss Green and Black. This will def fill that role for my Avengers themes.

Also, since I'm moving to Puerto Rico this summer, this could be good for rain forest hiking and chopping into coconuts and pineapples!!! (See we can always find a way to justify our addiction!!!)

Can anyone confirm what handle is it on the FIN in the Picture with Battle Saw ?
Thanks

I'm wondering about the fin...
I think I am more likely to need to baton than penetrate, and the fin would prolly interfere with that usage.
Thoughts?

Well, f-it! I was hoping for something a bit straighter (I'm a kuhk-ummm... novice... yeah, that's it). But damn, that is nice! The draw is strong. I'm not gonna jump yet, but I feel my resolve weakening. I'm really glad it isn't BG, though. This is definitely INFI-worthy.

Yowza, wowza my wallet says owza!!! Huck Fin should come with a sticker "cuts in multiple directions"!!!

HUCK Fin...

Smart name...

smoking.jpg

I think I am more likely to need to baton than penetrate, and the fin would prolly interfere with that usage.
Thoughts?
Even a single edged Kukri penetrates very well into beef. As long as it isn't armored beef you'll be very fine and even then with its mass behind it you'll probably be OK.

Thoughts?

Agreed. Chopping and batonning is more common than stabbing. But the Fin looks cool.

This is AWESOME, I just ordered one! I was hoping to eventually get a TTKZ or KZII, but this looks better. You guys knocked it out of the park!

This blade is insane.....no way I could pass this up...ordered the HUCK black/green canvas....WOOOOOOHOOO!! Can't wait to get the WTF and the HUCK out for some choppin for the wood burner this winter

I'm so glad this is infi!

And very happy it's the more affordable combat grade. Thanks Jerry!

Looks like a KZ2 handle but with a few alterations / improvements? For my handles, I think this will be a big plus.

Might sound funny, but I would prefer the KZ2 talon hole to this new talon hole. Lol.

Kinda looks like we got the TTKZ blade shape with a improved KZ2 handle.

Only now wish we had some multi color micarta. Linens maybe. To make this extra special.

(And hoping Dan steels some of these, grinds down the tang, and puts a res c handle on!)

Back