• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Busse FBM, SAR Warden, Rat Shaker, Dumpster Mutt

RokJok

Gold Member
USA sales only. Payment via USPS postal money orders only. The first email into my hotmail inbox gets the knife/knives.
glmalinskiNOSPAM@hotmail.com Remove the NOSPAM to get my actual email addy.

Busse Fusion Battle Mistress New from Busse shop. Black blade with black standard micarta scales. Cardboard sheath.
$495 shipped CONUS.

Busse_Fusion_Battle_Mistress_CG_standard-scales.jpg

Busse Fusion Battle Mistress Used and has some chipping of coating from spine and first CBT ridge. Minor smoothing of finish otherwise. Black blade with black magnum micarta scales. Cardboard sheath.
$495 shipped CONUS.

Close-up of coating wear on spine & CBT first bevel of used Battle Mistress with mag handles.
Busse_FBM_mag_coating_wear.jpg

Busse SAR Warden New. Black kydex sheath by Bill Siegle.
$260 shipped CONUS.

Rat Shaker pair are SPFSRKW Rat Shaker set: One each of 1st and 2nd generation. New, mint. Black crinkle coat on both of them.
$240 for the pair, shipped CONUS. (Sold as a set only)

Rat_Shaker_I_and_II.jpg

Scrap Yard Dumpster Mutt New as received from the Yard, cardboard sheath.
$130 shipped CONUS.

Ammo Daddy is SPF. Okuden Ammo Daddy A2 steel and Paul Bos heat treat. A very tough knife. New with double coating of Kalguard. Due to the depth of the Kalguard layer there appear to be small grooves in the coating. They are visible in the pic of the right side of the knife. They are not from wear... The knife is just as I got it from Brian after having him round over the previously pointy tang butt. This knife has a well-sculpted micarta handle. Blade is about 6" long, OAL is about 10". Full flat ground. Includes Okuden kydex sheath with Tek-Lok.
$225 shipped CONUS. (Figuring the sheath in the $60 range and shipping ~ $10, you're getting an extremely good field knife for $155. Now that is CHEAP!!)

A couple pics of the Ammo Daddy.

Ammo_Daddy_Right_600x450.jpg

Ammo_Daddy_Left_600x450.jpg

Picture of Fusion Battle Mistresses, SAR Warden with kydex sheath, and Scrap Yard Dumpster Mutt.

Busse_FBMx2_SAR_Warden_Dumpster_Mutt.jpg

do the shakers have sheaths? i believe i met you at the oregon knife show. i was with jim pinder(scales and tales) anyway let me know

The pair of Rat Shakers do not have sheaths, unless you count cardboard & duct tape carriers as sheaths. ;) Yes, we met in Eugene... good hearing from you again.

Ammo Daddy pics added, for those who haven't seen this Okuden model before.

Howdy KnightBody, I got your PM and sent reply in email.

Up for the Hogs 'n Dogs and a Mighty Fine Daddy. Have yourself a great day!! :D

Okuden Ammo Daddy is SPF and feeling relieved at its imminent release from the safe.

Back