Busse Filet Knife

I have a full set of these and they are great.

If you don't have these yet you really are missing out.

I'm thinking about getting another set for the kitchen.

Man skunk you are killin' me. Just spen lots-o0cash at the extravaganza (no regrets) but damn would love to have another one or three of these. I'd offer you a trade but trading you a Busse would be like giving a man lost in the desert a cup of sand.

idahoskunk: The purpose of a fillet knife is to remove bones! Not cut through them and leave them to choke on. What fish do you fillet with a 4 inch knife Bluegills, Crappie! But seriously if you are looking to make a package deal on a set of three, Please contact me at infobound1@aol.com. AWESOME BLADES! I am glad you are selling knives and not fish, as we definitely would have less fish eating buyers.

Idaho: Sincere apologies email meant for 1who buys, Sleep depravation and a strong bourbon do not mix!!!

i filet any and all fish with these... i use the smaller one in the kitchen and as a steak knife :thumbup:

still have some for sale! :thumbup:

1whobuys: Does the six have any flex to the blade? somebody has missed the idea of filleting fish, its not cuting through bones its cutting alongside them! Thanks john at infobound1. Its a tossup knives or fishing, I guess i'll have to stick with both.

idahoskunk: I've done it again. on a goodnights sleep and no cocktails, if the six inch green handle has a little flex send me a paypal invoice.

Hey Skunk, I was wondering the same thing the other day about the D2. Does it flex in this particular 6" knife?

Idahoskunk: If you hold this knife flat to a surface will the tip and end flex? If their is a little flex please send me invoice for a 6"green, I had the occasion to use a local makers 5.5" boning knife today, and realized that a 6" will fill my fishcutting needs perfectly, I've always used a 10" but found that with this smallerblade i have more control, and they are beautiful! Thanks john at infobound1@aol.com

they all flex, the six inchers are gone. i'll try to take a spine shot, they are ground incredibly thin, awesome slicers and great for not only fishing but in the kitchen or camp box.

Skunk : although I confuse my responses, I am a fish and Knifehead, I have been gone on a couple of fishing trips and would really love to have a 6" green, What does a man have to do to get one? I am actually suprised that they are still available, please contact me John at infobound1@aol.com. This is the first that i have been around for a few weeks and I still want one!

Skunk: I just backed up and read the last thread , do you have a six in tan, if so sold, I am hoping that your email is refering to green!

Skunker, drop me an email with what you have left. I have been putting one of these off too long now.

Back