Busse Folder... the inside scoop!

So whats the deal on the Busse folder? I haven't been on this forum for very long but people frequently mention the "upcoming" folder from Busse.

Here's my questions: Is refering to the "Busse Folder" just an ongoing joke on this forum? Or is there really a Busse Folder in the works? Honestly, I can't tell if you guys are just foolin' around or maybe Jerry announced a folder was in the works but it was before my time here on the forums?!?

Who's got the inside scoop???

Thanks,
Eek

Eek,

Other than Jerry, I don't think anyone's got a scoop on the folder.

I might have some information but I might not. (I'm leaning heavily toward the NOT.) :)

Talk to Jerry for a while, ask him about the folder, and watch how quickly the conversation turns to the weather, physics, religion, politics, girls...

It seems to be a VERY heavily guarded secret and Jerry's playing extremely close to the vest on this one.

We have determined that it might be made of INFI with a blade length between 1" and 100'. How's that for specifics?

:)

Hehe, I think it has been done for a while now, and the only problem is that they did such a good job that Jerry is being payed off by the other companies not to release them.

Eekman
Is there going to be a Busse Folder? Yes

Do we know when it will be released? No

Do we know anything about it? No

As I've said before the only thing we really know is that it will most likely fold ;):D

Hell, we don't even know that much Eric :)

Watch, the day will come when Jerry releases it to the public, and it will be another Busse fixed blade named "The Folder" :D

....just watch, lol :)

The more we know, the more we realize what we do not know.

I do know that there really is a folder design and that if Jerry make sit, it will be nuclear tough!

I'm personally hoping for Micarta somewhere on the handle if not the entire handle. It just feels so good on the fixed blades....

Agreed DN. We definitely need some nice thick, contoured micarta on that handle (if not THE handle). OD micarta would be a nice touch :D

ekoj a si siht .... a really bad picture taken in bad conditions from where I do not know....

Attachments

• bussfolder.jpg
    bussfolder.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 139
OD would be cool!!:D I do hope Jerry offers it with a Satin
Finish. I love shiny things!!;)

Back