• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

BUSSE FSOT: Large and Medium B.A.R.F

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up for sale or trade are a Large and Medium BARF.Both are Unused,uncarried,and factory air-bleeding sharp.

LARGE BARF- SOLD AND/OR TRADED

MEDIUM BARF-SOLD AND/OR TRADED

Bank money transfer or Western Union money transfer preferred.Paypal(add 3.5)may be accepted on a case by case basis.

CONDITIONS OF SALE,PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.

ONCE THE PACKAGE LEAVES MY HAND YOU OWN IT AND I ACCEPT NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR IT.I WILL DO WHAT I CAN TO HELP TRACK/TRACE THE ITEM BUT WILL IN NO WAY BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR IT.ANY PROBLEMS WITH THE CUSTOMS DEPARTMENT OF YOUR COUNTRY WILL BE YOUR PROBLEMS.

I will ship anywhere in the world on a case by case basis,and i reserve the right to refuse service without explanation.

The knife/knives will ship once the funds clear my account,unless i have dealt with you before,in which case the item will ship as soon as i can get to the post office.

Unless by prior arrangement,knife/knives must be paid for within 24 hours of receipt of intent to buy or the knife/knives will be put back up for sale.

If requested, once the knife is ready to ship i will take a photo showing the item packaged with the correct shipping details affixed to it.
I will take another once it has shipped showing the shipping receipt. I will email them to the buyer.

Shipping is via International Air from New Zealand,delivery 4-10 working days.If you want to be able to track/trace the item online or want the package insured,that is an extra cost incurred by you,the buyer.

If I have not had dealings with you before,please post your intent to buy along with your acceptance of the sale conditions in this thread.Do not email or pm your intent to me,it must be posted here for all to see.

PM or Email with questions .

Last edited:
How long is the blade on the medium ringfighter?

deja vu!!!!!

Medium, 13.250 OAL with a 7 inch blade. At spine thickness of .238 razor sharp partially serrated asymmetrical edge!! Black canvas micarta scales. The best fighter style busse I have ever held!

deja vu!!!!!

Medium, 13.250 OAL with a 7 inch blade. At spine thickness of .238 razor sharp partially serrated asymmetrical edge!! Black canvas micarta scales. The best fighter style busse I have ever held!

Yeah,what he said :thumbup:

Thanks Jeremy.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back