Busse, just a sharpened prybar...

Can we get one? I mean, I know I'm kinda jumping ahead of the line here, with folder, Smatchet and few others. But, how neat would a little edc prybar be?

Maybe something like kiridashi chisel grind on one end and prybar in the other so you can use the prybar end with sharpened edge in the sheath? Although that a bit dangerous. But, it's for lighter edc use. (And shap bit can be used as an absolute last ditch back up stabby stabby, kinda like a spike)

Can be just a tiny prybar, without a sharp end maybe mini halligan toolike thing. I'm thinking something 3 to 7 inches in total length. On a longer one, maybe some scales in the middle. On smaller one (3 inch would be just prybar end no sharpened bit...or maybe sharpened prybar bit...) scales on one end for better grip. And maybe and option for no scales so it can fit easier in pocket. Maybe few screw holes somewhere for a pocket clip?

I'd have loved to get something like this. Around 7 inches in length, slim enough to fit between molle slots. Got mine in s7, but an infi version would be too fun.

* To clarify I had to send mine to a friend to have it ground down on the width on a precision wet grinder. It was over width from the manufacturer and would not fit into a Molle loop, I had it ground down to 1.05 in, but 1.00 in would have worked just as well. My bar is .3 in thick)

I use mine for opening pop can tabs, emergency can opener, and general don't do dumb crap with your knife stuff. Cut a bottle opener notch at the back and that'd be pretty handy.

Most "bars" I looked at were too short for any real leverage should you need it or had holes in the handle to lighten them which just adds failure points.

I'd buy one.

Last edited:
I'd have loved to get something like this. Around 7 inches in length, slim enough to fit between molle slots. Got mine in s7, but an infi version would be too fun.

* To clarify I had to send mine to a friend to have it ground down on the width on a precision wet grinder. It was over width from the manufacturer and would not fit into a Molle loop, I had it ground down to 1.05 in, but 1.00 in would have worked just as well. My bar is .3 in thick)

I use mine for opening pop can tabs, emergency can opener, and general don't do dumb crap with your knife stuff. Cut a bottle opener notch at the back and that'd be pretty handy.

Most "bars" I looked at were too short for any real leverage should you need it or had holes in the handle to lighten them which just adds failure points.

I'd buy one.

Yep, my current carry is slightly over 8 inches, has crowbeak on one end and flattened in the other. Fits in molle loops fine. And gives plenty of grip and leverage.

I just like you wanted an infi version.

We just need a HOG RUCK

As in a 0.34-0.4” thick Waki short sword

Two handed destroyer. That’s my plead to Jerry one day

Could work...as long as it's 7 inches total and only sharpened at the top bit hehe...

Just get a HOG B8. At 0.35" thick it can be used as a prybar. And it's still a knife.

Heh, I used thinner as prybar and it works. Doesn't fit in a pocket well...
My issue is complicated by local knife laws too, all fixed blades must be carried openly, and local ordinance makes carrying fixed blade over 3 inches illegal. So I carry a folder (can be as big as i want, and can be carried in a pocket) and a prybar.

if you want a small guy

just a fatty skeleton key with full height grind would be cool.

Either way I think we need another fat infi offering. Last one was Moab if I recall but has not been much for years proceeding that.

Or sykco scrapivor currently available... but, looking for more prybar than a knife hehe.

I do have rat warden in nice moss green.

Still just think, we can call it Whisky Bar! And you can carry it with scotch dispenser! And it could be under $200! Cause less work to make it!

Can we get one? I mean, I know I'm kinda jumping ahead of the line here, with folder, Smatchet and few others. But, how neat would a little edc prybar be?

Maybe something like kiridashi chisel grind on one end and prybar in the other so you can use the prybar end with sharpened edge in the sheath? Although that a bit dangerous. But, it's for lighter edc use. (And shap bit can be used as an absolute last ditch back up stabby stabby, kinda like a spike)

Can be just a tiny prybar, without a sharp end maybe mini halligan toolike thing. I'm thinking something 3 to 7 inches in total length. On a longer one, maybe some scales in the middle. On smaller one (3 inch would be just prybar end no sharpened bit...or maybe sharpened prybar bit...) scales on one end for better grip. And maybe and option for no scales so it can fit easier in pocket. Maybe few screw holes somewhere for a pocket clip?
You SOB I'm in

I thought that's what I just bought ? :)

i-5kHnLdm-XL.jpg

Back