Busse Knife chop Busse Knife

Honestly I don't understand why everyone thinks this is such a ridiculous thread. It sounds like an interesting question to me. Busse is after all Busse COMBAT and if two knife fighters who were worth their salt each fought each other with a Busse, they would probably clash blades at some point. I think it would be interesting to see, though I'm not willing to make the sacrifice to find out. ;) I really don't get what all the fuss is about...? :confused:

My guess is the thicker INFI would win if it really came down to hammering two blades into each other or something but I'd be interested to know for sure. ;)

I can't remember the name of the movie, but it was a Samurai style movie that accurately depicted the damage done by edge to edge fighting. As posted above, it would look "serrated". If you want to see a knife on knife action, maybe David Brown can post the pics of his AK vs a folder. I think it is foolish to intentionally damage two perfectly good knives just to see what happens (Even if there were the .50BMG vs a Busse threads done). I think they would both simply roll/bend at the point of impact.

What I would really like to see is two pieces of bacon smacked together, then eaten by me :D

I think the silliness lies in the fact that it is a question that can't really be answered. Yes you could take two nmfbm's and bang them together but you would only find out which of those two would ........win.......survive.......whatever you want to call it. Knife fighting where you hit blade to blade is more of a Hollywood thing. This reminds me of the htread where somebody pounded a bk-2 through an esee 5. Both of them suffered major damage and it was really just opinion which one won.

How would one go about vacuum stabilizing bacon slices and then re-handling my nmfbm? That would be on point.

This absurd thread appears to be getting back on topic. Quick, someone talk about turtles or bacon again. Please.

Chris.

How would one go about vacuum stabilizing bacon slices and then re-handling my nmfbm? That would be on point.

YES!

I like the way you are thinking...

This thread may serve a purpose afterall.

What would you guys think of..............

BACON MICARTA!!!!

This could be a Nobel Prize winning discovery. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Wouldn't that just be layers of pink, red and white micarta compressed in pigfat then baked at 500 degrees?

Wouldn't two knives of equal toughness chopping on one another always result in a tie? :confused:

This thread needs derailing...

I'm drinking beer... Kona BIG WAVE Golden Ale. It's good!!! Anyone else drinking beer? I like beer... :cool:

Nope. I it might very well result in a super dense black hole.

Uncontrolled chain reaction fission is another possibility.

That would be bad.

Or Cold Fusion.....That would be good! But it would still ruin two knives (Bad).

The Frozen Yoghurt is also cursed.

That's bad!

It comes with your choice of toppings!

That's good!

The toppings contain potassium benzoate. That's bad.

Hey I thought turtles were for W&C but Im am a big fan of turtles and tractors

Honestly I don't understand why everyone thinks this is such a ridiculous thread. It sounds like an interesting question to me. Busse is after all Busse COMBAT and if two knife fighters who were worth their salt each fought each other with a Busse, they would probably clash blades at some point. I think it would be interesting to see, though I'm not willing to make the sacrifice to find out. ;) I really don't get what all the fuss is about...? :confused:

My guess is the thicker INFI would win if it really came down to hammering two blades into each other or something but I'd be interested to know for sure. ;)

"Knife fighters" fighting each other with busses, blades clashing......yes, yes indeed. A very plausible and likely scenario.

That is why this thread is ridiculous

"Knife fighters" fighting each other with busses, blades clashing......yes, yes indeed. A very plausible and likely scenario.

That is why this thread is ridiculous

What are you talking about, this happens on my street at least twice a week.

:p

What are you talking about, this happens on my street at least twice a week.

:p

Twice daily in Practical Tactical....

But back on topic.

Turtles and blade destruction...

TMNT-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-reboot-movie-production-with-michael-bay.jpg

Pretty sure one of these guys has the answer... :thumbup:

Did you know???
Turtles can breathe out of their butt when necessary. Gives new meaning to ass breath huh?!

Back