• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Busse Leather!

leatherman

leathermoderator
Hey all, its been a while since I had a leatherganza so here goes. What I have listed is all I have at present. Thanks! :D Sorry, forgot to add that I take money orders and paypal, just pm or email me the details. :)

First is a set of sheaths for the Competition Grade Busse's (Jackhammer, SARsquatch, and Hell Razor). I had an order for two of each and the fellow vanished. These are hand stitched as they wouldnt fit in the machine, too thick. :eek: For now I'd like to sell each as a set and I have two sets both in black. Full price would be 250.00, I'll let them go for 225.00 each set shipped to you CONUS. Unfinished set is SOLD! And so is the finished set!!!!!

cetrio.jpg

cetrioback.jpg

Sold pendingSecond I have a Mid ride sheath for a Badger Attack Tac, hand stitched. It will fit any of the seres including the SE/LE. Its a little tight on the SE/LE but it works fine. Color is dark mahogany. Standard price is 70.00, I'll do 65.00 shipped to your door CONUS. BATac sheath is SOLD pending funds

badgerfront.jpg

badgerback.jpg

Lastly, for now, is a bunch of sheaths for the Cultellus. They are machine stitched on our BOSS manual stitcher. They hold the knife nice and tight. These are left over from Blade and I am just now putting them up. I have five at 45.00 shipped each to your door CONUS. One tan Cultie sheath SOLD

cultellus.jpg

Last edited:
I am interested in the cultie sheaths. Could you please post a pic of the knife in the sheath or tell me how much of it sticks out the top?

The unfinished CE set is gone! Thanks Drew! :D

One tan Cultie sheath is gone! Thanks orrey45

Still Have:
Finished CE set 225.00 shipped to your door
BATac mahogany sheath 65.00 shipped
One tan cultie and three black 45.00 shipped each

The last CE set is SOLD!

The BATac sheath is sold!

I cant thank y'all enough! :D

I still have the last four Cultie sheaths at 45.00 shipped

Back