• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Busse nmfbm

sorry youropfor. silverband said i'll take it first. that takes precedent over questions about the sheath.

Really? So your saying you ignore questions and just wait for "I'll take it" instead of answering a question like "who made the sheath?" then a follow-up maybe like this..... "OK, thanks ....I would like to buy it" ?:confused: Really? No you still have not answered that one little question....and also you wait over an hour and a half to respond to my question in your sales thread............... Nice.

I would recomend wording your questions differently next time. maby like. " I would like to buy your knife pending an answer on who the sheath manufacturer is"

Oh........ok. Wording. Look .....I would like to be an understaning person about this, but again....you ignored the question by waiting however long after I asked for someone to just commit in my eyes and that is cool.
I like to be a little more personable with people I trade/sell/ and buy from. Your sales thread didn't mention anything about first one to commit or anything like that.....and not that it has to. I just act honorable about stuff and let the first in line say YES or NO....then move down the line AFTER the first person says NO.
Look...... seriously; best wishes to you and yours.

Oh........ok. Wording. Look .....I would like to be an understaning person about this, but again....you ignored the question by waiting however long after I asked for someone to just commit in my eyes and that is cool.
I like to be a little more personable with people I trade/sell/ and buy from. Your sales thread didn't mention anything about first one to commit or anything like that.....and not that it has to. I just act honorable about stuff and let the first in line say YES or NO....then move down the line AFTER the first person says NO.
Look...... seriously; best wishes to you and yours.

This is not the trough you are looking for.

Back