Busse Presents Fatback Defender, The Ergo Public Defender, & 2G Ergo Battle Mistress

I too ordered sparingly after the 1st few months of rapid assault, toward the end of O2W I passed on a few offerings I wish I hadn't. Such is life, the good news is that I did get the majority of knives that really caught my fancy. All but a few of my scores are excellent, there are a couple that I wouldn't have ordered if I had a do over.

Bring on the Fatback, I need this one bad.

There are a couple I Would have not ordered if I had to do it again also-If O2W ever starts again I will be much more Selective-such is life-NO REGRETS!!!

Oh yeah you can off-load most of the unwanted on the Exchange I'm sure. People are ready & waiting to pick up what they missed out on.

I try to be really selective because it's easy to go crazy when you don't pay until the ding months later. I did get the few that really grabbed me on sight, so of the ones I missed out on I can honestly say there were only about 2 that I really would've wanted...the rest I could take or leave. If I bought everything I like I'd be in deep trouble, lol.

The Fatback is one of those 2 that I would have ordered if I knew then what I know now, but oh well! I'm sure some will pop up on the Exchange later this year if I'm still interested.

Does anybody know when these are actually going to be ready? Not an exact date or anything just maybe a month.

Oh yeah you can off-load most of the unwanted on the Exchange ~snip~

I have yet to sell any Busse or Kin, although I have given a few to family. I am pretty sure I won't ever sell any of my Busse/Kin as I already own them and can easily just save them to pass on to any of my 4 kids or other family. The problem for me is keeping up with purchasing sheaths for them all.

I have yet to sell any Busse or Kin, although I have given a few to family. I am pretty sure I won't ever sell any of my Busse/Kin as I already own them and can easily just save them to pass on to any of my 4 kids or other family. The problem for me is keeping up with purchasing sheaths for them all.

Aw, you know what that's even better than selling. Passing it on to the next generation is a great idea.

And I totally know what you mean about the sheaths, lol Made me chuckle reading that because it's so true. They pile up quickly and then you realize you have hundreds of dollars worth of sheaths to be made. I still have two Busse/kin that are naked :( Three once the Son of Swat finally arrives in all its glory.

Any word on these? Ordered a Public Defender BG and won a 100.00 shop credit for it. I have had a nice piece of kydex sitting waiting for a good while.

Any word on these? Ordered a Public Defender BG and won a 100.00 shop credit for it. I have had a nice piece of kydex sitting waiting for a good while.

I haven't heard anyything official, but I expect it'll be at least a few months before we start seeing any of these. They were the second to the last week of O2W, just before the BB13s. That means there were Sharks, Grudges, Fudges, Muks, Hognoses, Pork Chops, Sons of Swat, Hucks, Cleavers, and Busters, all ahead of the Defenders (and the BMe2Gs).

Things have been released pretty much in the order in which they appearerd in O2W, with the BB13 beig the big exception. But the BB13s got pushed to the front because the Res-C handles were ready to go, and they were backed up on making the regular Micarta and G10 handles, so I don't think their early release is any indication that jumping a blade that far ahead is likely to recur.

But then again, if there's one thing Busse is full of, it's surprises.

I been staring at the pic of FB Defender for weeks off and on, trying to decide if I should get one off the waiting list.....
Do you guys think Handle on these will be Larger/Fatter than on the MSe LE's ? Theyre shaped kind of the same

Definitely the Same Ergo Handle, however the MSE was .160 thick and these are .320 (So yes the grip will be Fatter) and blade length is a little over a half inch longer! Deep Dish Hollow Grind and Penetrator Tip=Very Rare Offering-YUMMMY!!!
I been staring at the pic of FB Defender for weeks off and on, trying to decide if I should get one off the waiting list.....
Do you guys think Handle on these will be Larger/Fatter than on the MSe LE's ? Theyre shaped kind of the same

I like the tip of the Public Defender best, for a self defensive blade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back