Busse Red G10

So, I'm really new to Busse and Kin.... Can someone tell me about RED G10? Was it common at one time? When was it available? I'm sure there is some story with it...

Thanks a bunch in advance!

-Will

I can't answer your questions but I can say it's RED in person. Looked like candy to me. :)

Cool! I'm in process of planning a cool Battle Mistress display for my office. The red handled one and the white bladed ones currently available sure would look good with all the other more mundane (not the best word) combinations!

If I'm not mistaken the RED G-10 has been around since 12-22-2006. Came on the original run of S.O.W. (Santa Outlaw Wicked).Will be hard to believe come next Christmas it's been 10 years. Which brings up one of my favorites as in the CGFBM will be 10 years old come Aug -2016

If the RED was around before 12-22-2006 I can't think of it. I know I have seen it on just about all main blade styles since, most times in a limited run.

I can only tell you it is beautiful and that I want to bite it

436622501_2bc2d2e3d5_b.jpg

(pic from mikeymoto)

It was never common. First shown on the S.O.W, as noted above. There was a red Warden, and the Flame Warden, shown above (bought resinwife one of those). Almost certainly used on various CS blades dropped at 'Ganzas and shows.

Man I would love to have a Black blade AK w/Red-g-10 scales :)

I love the solid red but I am weird

It was never common. First shown on the S.O.W, as noted above. There was a red Warden, and the Flame Warden, shown above (bought resinwife one of those). Almost certainly used on various CS blades dropped at 'Ganzas and shows.

Also the red handled black Tweener Meaner from the BCS, one of the handle options on the original SRKW Vex and the BOSC ID, both Blade Show offerings. :)

SRKW_Vexillaris-pair.jpg

Busse_Integral-Daggers_Red-Stripe.jpg

Can't find a pic of the Tweener...anyone got one handy?

Yes! Wow, forgot about them. Also pretty sure some SRKW's had red handles too...at least in loooong past Ganza's.

EDIT: SAR Rat variants, some had hand smoothed red G-10.

Last edited:
Back