Busse Sharpening Sheet?

I dont even get bacon tape here in ireland either was hopin the stuff smelled like bacon lol.

We are getting our Busse blades in 30 days from order date, or less. I got my NFNO in 14 days! Honestly I don’t care what the sharpness sheet says or what kind of tape is on the box. Keep um coming Busse:D:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I do agree, that the stickers and tape and SSSS was a great personal touch. I liked knowing who sharpened the blade and knowing that it was inspected. I would have to say the positive changes outweigh the negative.

Ive never got a sharpened by except for a busse that was traded thru here it was a hogb8 its awesome .
But yeah the personal touch is nice.

The MMD coming your way has bacon tape and a "Sharpened By" and "Inspected By" sticker. Glad you liked the HOG B8. Your BB-13 also has those stickers
Well i better shud my pie hole so lol .cool cant wait got a camp tramp today whoop lovely blade came with a leather kydex hybrid sheath not of dave browns quality but quite funtional my rucki has an awesome edge im waitin to post pics of the set lol gonna be awesome

Attachments

• 1560186103300344910872.jpg
    1560186103300344910872.jpg
    243.3 KB · Views: 7
I definitely think the personal touch theme is nice...but IMO....not needed, and eventually I sharpen it, so I need a Sharpened by Zombieassassin sticker.
The days when you could call Pokey or Lexi and shoot the bull on the phone with them are the days I'll remember more than the SSSS or sharpening sticker days. I enjoy what Busse is doing now....Amy is kickin tail for all of us, and Garth is awesome just keeping sparks flying for us.
Thanks guys! Busse Rocks.

I definitely think the personal touch theme is nice...but IMO....not needed, and eventually I sharpen it, so I need a Sharpened by Zombieassassin sticker.
The days when you could call Pokey or Lexi and shoot the bull on the phone with them are the days I'll remember more than the SSSS or sharpening sticker days. I enjoy what Busse is doing now....Amy is kickin tail for all of us, and Garth is awesome just keeping sparks flying for us.
Thanks guys! Busse Rocks.
If it's a choice between a personal touch with an 8-12 month wait or no personal touch and a 3-5 week wait, I think I know what we'll all choose. :D:D:D

Keep up the great work team!

This is hilarious.
FYI, there is a listing on eBay now for a tactical Busse cardboard sheath with both the "sharpened by BEEF" and the "inspected by..." stickers.

Bid start at $0.99 with $5 shipping!!

Sorry...I'll take Quality with Sticker's Sharpened/Inspected by over QUANTITY every day of the week...Busse Combat Knives stand for Made in the USA Handcrafted Quality...Not Mass produced Quantity just to meet shipping expectations:(

Back