• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Busse SJT, Mole Jack, SOW, SHe

Various Older (mostly) Busse knives for sale, see specific listings below for details.

First I'll take it here holds the knife for you until we can finalize the transaction. Payment by USPS Money Order only.

No trades for these knives, I need to sell them outright.

Sales within U.S. only. All prices include USPS priority shipping with delivery confirmation and insurance.

Please email me at with questions or to follow up on an I'll take it here.
roppda@sbcglobal.net

Here we go:

Satin Jack Tac "Mole Jack" - Black crinkle with black micarta scales, sterile blade. Same specs as the SJT, but was a limited run
available only from BCS. This is probably the sharpest Busse I have ever owned. Never used, sharpened or carried, like new as received
from BCS. $345 $335

MoleJackTwoL1000692.jpg

Original SOW - "Santa's Outlaw Wicked" Red G10 Handle - Satin recurve blade with red G10 handles. Never used, sharpened or carried, Like new as received from the ganza.
$685 $665

SOWOne_F9K5626.jpg

SOWTwo_F9K5629.jpg

Satin Jack Tac CG - Black crinkle with black micarta scales. Never used, sharpened or carried, like new as received from BCS.
$325 $315

SJTOneSmall_F9K4700.jpg

Steel Heart Ergo - Crinkle coat, sterile, coated spine, quilted micarta handles, asymetrical grind, .250 thick.
Lightly used, with a couple of nicks in the coating near the point on both sides and by the choil. Sharpened to a mirror edge.
Has a double wide paracord D-guard. Includes a tan Buy Brown kydex sheath with a large teklock. $495 $475

L1000338.jpg

L1000340.jpg

See my other threads for SwampRat and Scrapyard if you might be interested in those as well.

Last edited:
Were these older models made with the INFI steel? Could you also let me know the dimensions (blade length, OAL) of these knives? Thanks...............Malcolm

Information on many busse knives can be found here,
Code:
http://www.bussecollector.com/catalog/

Malcolm-

They are all Infi. The link above should be more help than what I can provide, but I'll put together some info and send it to you.

Thanks,

Dan

The oldest one above the ergo Steel Heart was INFI,,,,,,,,,,,, all the others are as well

Back