Busse SOB

Hello, Dwayne,
I am looking for 2 tan or natural drop loop sheaths for a Busse SOB.
Right hand, mid ride, no special tooling, but one special request: an X on the back for 1.5" belt carry. Snap closure across the handle is preferred. Dark stitching rather than white.

I carry these concealed, and use the X for as long as it will stay reasonably close to the body, and then it becomes a drop loop. While using the X, the drop loop works as a sweat and comfort shield also.

The thickness and durability of the X is a big deal for me, and I am willing to pay more to get something really sturdy.

I am quite willing to send in the knife if needed. I have ordered from you in the past, but it has been a couple of years.

I can be emailed through the forum also, and prefer that to PM.

thank you,
Tom

I

Sounds really nice! I'll be in touch this afternoon if all goes well, going to be tied up all morning.

Thanks!!!

I'll try to resend today, gotta love e-mail sometimes. :p Its still more consistent than the USPS.

Mail sent through the BF system, please let me know if it makes it. :)

Hey Dwayne,

I would like to get in on one of those SOB sheaths while you're at it. :)

Gus

Thanks for bringing this one back up! :)

Things are still rolling, I think, I was supposed to get the knife for fitting after another maker worked with it and I haven't heard anything since.

Hopefully I'll hear something soon. If not I'll send a note out and see whats up. :)

The knife is in hand! I'll be patterning this week and hopefully the first leather will get cut toward the end of the week!!

I'm off to the Academy, but when I get back I'll take some pics of the knife!

Thanks Tomthebaker!!!

Sorry about the long delay. I had no idea anyone was waiting on me until Dwayne gave me another shout. Anyway, I'm looking forward to carrying this one!

The patterning has started! This one is so close to my much coveted SHBA, well, a kind of preggers version. ;)

That deep belly reminds me of a pregnant piggy. A porkine reference. :)

A lot more belly than the old school straight handle Badgers. :D

That deep belly reminds me of a pregnant piggy. A porkine reference. :)

A lot more belly than the old school straight handle Badgers. :D

Here's an example of what I am talking about the belly of the handle. Here we have 1st trimester, 2nd trimester, and lastly 3rd trimester. :)

Back