Busse Steel Heart E

Unfortunately, I'm forced to part with my Busse SHE. This is a standard Steel Heart Ergo, with the Busse Combat logo, polished tang and spine and black factory sheath. The handle slabs are ground flush with the tang. The blade hasn't been used, though it has been fondled. It's in the same condition as when I purchased it new. I can't post photos, so I'll describe the minor cosmetic imperfections:

Minor kydex rub marks;
On logo side, 1/32" wide coating on otherwise polished bevel on spine above thumb swell extending about 1/2";
On logo side, coating worn (or ground) away for about 3/8" around rear talon hole, approx 1/16" wide;
On tang portion of front talon hole on non-logo side, coating extends about 1/16" wide by 3/16" long onto otherwise polished surface.

From what I've seen, this is typical of Busse fit and finish for these knives- minor cosmetic imperfections only.

SOLD$295.00SOLD via USPS money order or bank account Paypal. I'm not interested in trades at this time. If you're dissatisfied with the knife due to the minor cosmetic flaws listed above, we can work out a return. j_roth42@yahoo.com is my e-mail address.

Thanks,
Jeremy

This is a standard combat grade blade. The blade finish is black crinkle coat, and the handle slabs are the usual diamond quilted (?) micarta. They're greenish canvas micarta with a diamond pattern, ground flush to the tang.

Jeremy

All Busse "E" handle knives have INFI steel.

Thanks Tim :) . Defender 76, your e-mail isn't listed in your profile, so I can't contact you. If you could e-mail me at the address listed in the first post, we can go from there.

Jeremy

Back