• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Busse "sterile" FBMLE for sale

I have one absolutly mint, flawless, sterile FBMLE--- WITHDRAWN--- I may change my mind about this sale after a couple of days, so if I come to my senses and no one is interested, it may be withdrawn. I'll give it a few days before I'd do that. USPS money orders only, Cont. US only, shipped USPS Priority/Insured. First "I'll take it" here gets it. I can send pics, but please only if you are serious and I need your email addy here on your post. Thanks for looking;)

edit to add: also available are two leather Game Warden sheaths from the Co. Store, asking $35.00 each or $65.00 for both.---- SOLD------

yes, sterile= no logo/no #, both sides are clean and smooth or you can send it to Busse and get whatever # you want:eek:

Sterile FBMLE Busses have the number under the scales. So no, you won't be able to see it.

I was only kidding about sending it in for any #. It's to pretty and clean to put anything on it:D

Interrested in one of the GW sheath,what color,will it fit any GW for thickness
thanks
Marc
email: xxgriffon61xx(at) yahoo.com

Marc, the GW sheaths are from the Co. Store and they are tan leather and should fit any GW. I'm not exactly sure which leather maker these were made by, but there very nice. I'll make a couple of pics later today and email them to you.

Marc, the GW sheaths are from the Co. Store and they are tan leather and should fit any GW. I'm not exactly sure which leather maker these were made by, but there very nice. I'll make a couple of pics later today and email them to you.

I made them, and yes they will fit any of the Wardens. :)

TheButcher, please allow me to give an assist in the way of pix, I have a pic of the style of sheath, made by Armoralleather and taken by LeatherRose. Also one of of my sterile FBMLE's, which I believe should look just like yours save for the minor unique differences in the handle color & pattern from one LE to the next. :)

The sheath listed looks THIS one
(without the knife!):
gwpouch_LeatherRose_BCS.jpg

The sterile FBM LE listed for sale here will look like THIS (THESE are mine and NOT of the one for sale here.):
Sterile_FBMLEx3_b.jpg

Good luck with the sale, TheButcher.
:thumbup:

Jaxx, you are the man, thanks. Yes, the sheaths are just like that, but has never been molded to the knife, they are still brand new. And, thanks to Jaxx, you guys can see how sweet the "sterile" FBMLEs are. I'll mark the sheaths as sold.

edit to add: David and Marc, I sent you guys a private message with addy info, thanks

Back