Busse & Swamp sheaths and a few knives

leatherman

leathermoderator
hey all, were moving and the new house doesnt have a stove, and since we dont own one, and we spent ALL our money on the down payment, here goes some stuff for sale. :D

Also, heres a link to my site for more views of some of the sheaths!
http://www.armoralleather.com/sale.htm

Edit to add that no prices are set in stone, all are obo, make an offer! All prices are also shipped CONUS.

***SOLD PF***Battle Mistress e-handle SHEATH, right handed, dangler type, can be a dundee with the optional strap. Can be carried as dangler, mid ride, and high ride. asking 75.00. if your wanting the strap just add 15.00***SOLD PF***
BMedang.jpg

***SOLD***Badger Attack 3 and variations, mid ride, mahogany color with panels sewn on top and bottom. asking 60.00***SOLD***thanks Stabber!!
ABA3.jpg

***SPF***Swamp Rat Dog Skinner sheath, mid ride, saddle tan, nice simple sheath. 50.00***SPF***
dogskt.jpg

***SOLD***Straight Handle Battle Mistress sheath, mid ride, mottled black, brown, and tan. 75.00***SOLD*** Thanks!!!!!
SHBM.jpg

***Special Forces Natural Outlaw sheath, kydex/fusion, double stitched, black color, mid ride. Tough as nails sheath, 3/4" thick. 95.00
KFSFNO.jpg

***SOLD***Meaner Street sheath, Randall style pouch, dark brown, with a Nuke symbol carved in, holds nice and tight, 60.00***SOLD***
nukems.jpg

***SOLD**Nuclear ARK sheath, Randall style pouch as well, dark brown, nuke symbol on this one too. 60.00 SOLD, thanks FLH!
nukark.jpg

***SOLD***Small Sebenza sheath, Alligator hide overlay in tan, pocket/belt clip on back, this is real gator folks.... 60.00 Sold! Thanks FLH!
aligator_sebbie.jpg

whoops, limited to eight images per post! :eek: Heres some more.....

***SOLD***Large Sebenza sheath in black, not molded for clip, actually the clip will slide over the outer sheath.... canted belt loop, 45.00 SOLD thanks FLH!!
black_sebbie.jpg

***SOLD***Pat Crawford Ti Credit Card knife! some scuffing of anodizing from shuffling in the drawer, I can put a nice slim slip sheath on this one for a song. 65.00 , with slip sheath 75.00 ***SOLD!! Thanks very much FLH! :cool: :cool: :cool:
Crawford.jpg

***Benchmade Monochrome folder, brand new in the red box, plain edge, 50.00? not sure about this one, if you wanna offer a lower price I'll listen.
I need to get a pic of this one, stay tuned or check out 1SKS

More to come as I dig them out, I am really wanting to get a nice stove for the wife, one of those glass tops would be really cool. :cool: I think? :p

Awright G19G26, hold yer horses! :p Dont look for a whole lot of Rats or Busse's but ya never know :eek: That would have to be one NICE stove to warrant one of my babies! :p

EDIT: Jeeze, everyone wants the steel? hows about some leather? :D

EDIT again, 9 visitors?? wow! I am honored! :eek: :eek: :cool:

Lefty55 said:
Any sheaths for us lefties???
I have a couple on my own knives, whatcha looking for? PM me or e-mail at armoralleather@yahoo.com

4 Ranges said:
your LE Rat Daddy
I would if I could but Eric would hunt me down :eek: its a loaner from him. :eek:

Working on trying to pry a coupla more knives outta my hand, its not an easy task! :p

Eric said I could have it. Honest. :D

Just put it in 4 Ranges hands, that's what he said, really. He said he wouldn't mind.

If you have a couple of safari skinners, sell those to me too. :D

Maybe I can use my CG rat daddy to literally pry your hands open. Sell sell sell!!

OK Dwayne
I'll take the NARK sheath, both Seppie sheaths, and the Crawford Ti CC. I'll email you to talk turkey! Thanks Tom
PS: wish I had a BMe, that sheath is awsome!
oh yea, of course I'll take the slip sheath for the CC knife as well, but you knew that

You Da Man Bro!! The wife thanks you very much, that Stove is looming closer and closer! :D:D:D:D

4 Ranges said:
Eric said I could have it. Honest. :D

Just put it in 4 Ranges hands, that's what he said, really. He said he wouldn't mind.

If you have a couple of safari skinners, sell those to me too. :D

Maybe I can use my CG rat daddy to literally pry your hands open. Sell sell sell!!
lol! you funny! Gonna have to clear this with da man first, :p

I wish I'd ordered a dozen of them Safari Skinners when I had the chance :eek: , I dont even have one at all right now.

I think I found a couple of knives, I think, :eek:

Price shift on the SFNO kydex/fusion double stitched sheath...... how does 85.00 sound?

Benchmade Monochrome down to 45.00 shipped

heh heh heh, thanks DeviledHam ;)

Just to see if the hogs are still monitoring this thread........

anyone interested in a rather toothy Busse Basic 7 with dangler sheath? 395.00

hows about a Rattler inlay sheath for a Public Defender? High ride. 60.00

***SOLD***hmmm, hows about a user grade Swamp Rat Camp Tramp with the (keep it simple ;) )sheath of your choice? 100.00***SOLD***I plead insanity, what the heck was I thinking!!! :eek: :eek:

Al Mar SERE 2000 nib?? 95.00

Mid ride Ratwieler sheath in saddle tan, with very nice wrinkles/figuring? 55.00

I started a sheath for a Busse Mofo, its got a vine carving, not finished, the carry method of your choice? 65.00

also lastly, a bunch (5 I think) of Busse Skeleton Key sheaths that I got cut out and ready to sew together before I learned that the subjects had scales! Folded over pouches in black. 40.00 each or the bunch for 150

if you really really want that Public Defender....... its bead blasted and an awesome piece 250.00 with the rattler sheath

and as a last resort, a custom Bud Nealy wharny necker with magnetic neck sheath, new looking with a couple of scuffs from the sheath. Dont want to sell it but... I really really need a stove if I want hot food :p hows about 100.00 for this one?

Pics upon request and more to come, were having a garage sale!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back