Busse T-shirt

I know you have em Busse guys, didnt feel like asking on your forum so where can I get one??

JC

I'm not sure about T-shirts, but I remember Busse having some sweatshirts available a little while ago; that post was on the BusseCombat.com forum I believe. I don't know if there are any left available. If you call the Busse shop, they'll tell about availability, etc.

Busse T-Shirts, Sweatshirts???

So much for that rumor floating around that Busse doesn't make anything that folds.:rolleyes: :D

I've got a sweatshirt and love it, but don't wear it out to movies and such, usually just around home and walks in the woods. It's really good quality, but also VERY warm :) Got one for my Dad as a Christmas present, that one get worn all the time.

Hats and t-shirts would be great, especially hats, I can NEVER get enough hats :D (god I sound like a woman with shoes!)

You can order shirts direct from Busse. Give them a call. Or I have a few black t-shirts with the Busse Logo embroidered on the front left chest.

I have 4 Xl's and 1 XXL in stock.

$20.00 plus shipping.

I know this is not a For Sale forum but everyone was asking and I thought I would help.

Phil

Back