Bussekin and guns!

coolbreezy37

Gold Member
Hello everyone, as some of you may know I’m starting to integrate myself into the Bussekin world. I’ve noticed that most of you are hardcore hogs (is that the correct term?), and have large enviable collections. I’m a hardcore gun guy, and have collecting them the way you guys collect Busse and kin. Now let’s see some pics of your favorite Bussekins and guns. Could be one of each, could be as many as you fit in one picture. Only rule is there has to be at least one Bussekin and one firearm in the picture. It can be 10 Bussekin and 1 gun, or 10 guns and 1 Bussekin. The sky’s the limit!

(Unfortunately, I don’t have any Bussekin yet, although I’ve got a few guns. I’m waiting to get dinged for my TGULB, but I can’t even play my own game yet)

I think this thread already exists, but here’s a pic anyway!

HrL9SH8.jpg

I find it hilarious how we all seem to have similar tastes in guns.

I will have to model some guns with knives but for now, I will post this gun I purchased about 10 years ago. It is a 1951 ish 357 magnum smith before it was called the model 27. It was in almost unused condition when I got it. Original owner fired it like 12 times.

k2x0r15.jpg

I find it hilarious how we all seem to have similar tastes in guns.

I will have to model some guns with knives but for now, I will post this gun I purchased about 10 years ago. It is a 1951 ish 357 magnum smith before it was called the model 27. It was in almost unused condition when I got it. Original owner fired it like 12 times.

k2x0r15.jpg

Yeah, I think its safe to say that if someone likes Busse knives, they'll probably like classic firearms such as that S&W. I love 'em all.

come on now I did not mean to shut the thread down with my Gun flex :)
....... nice bunch of Austrian plastic. You see less Gen1s moving about out in the wild now it seems. I was very fond of mine... (so Gen1 it predated the serial number being applied to the frame for the US market) and before it was replaced with a new Gen3 I literally lost track of how many rounds went through it.....!!!

I have a Gen. 4 10mm long slide. After having 2 Gen. 3’s, (.40 SW and 10mm) I must say I’m a much bigger fan of the Gen. 4 ergos.

Back