Button Lock vs Liner Lock

CIVIVI Elementum
👈Button Lock vs Liner Lock👉

Have you got these two brothers in your knife list?
QHxYaHB.jpg

Button lock all the way…
Just wish the button was recessed. I have unintentionally bumped the button a few times, so I’m afraid of using this blade hard for safety reasons. Still a nice knife, maybe it needs a thicker scale so the button can be recessed.

I'm not opposed to button locks. The problem for me when using buttons, cross-bar locks, compression locks, etc.; is that I'll often forget and instinctively reach a finger like it was a frame or liner lock. Maybe I'm getting old. :oops:

My only complaint with the liner lock on the Elementum is that the proud jimping makes that area of the knife less comfortable during use. There are a bunch of Civivi knives that do this and the Elementum isn't the worst. It's just a little bit of a hot spot.

Button lock all the way…
Just wish the button was recessed. I have unintentionally bumped the button a few times, so I’m afraid of using this blade hard for safety reasons. Still a nice knife, maybe it needs a thicker scale so the button can be recessed.
Thanks for sharing the points.Glad you still enjoy the knife.And we do make recessed button for other button lock models,you are welcome to try the CIVIVI Cogent and CIVIVI Altus
6H1q9R6.jpg

5O44GdN.jpg

Why didn't you guys make the button lock Elementum a flipper, also? I would have bought that a long time ago!

Button lock flippers are the next big thing, and I love it.

Back