Bye bye

I'm going up to MEPS today and will be going to Parris Island on Monday. Just making sure you guys don't get scared and go looking for me! :rolleyes:

Semper Fi Skeletor!

You'll do just fine! Watch out for those pesky sand fleas! :D

Semp

Welcome aboard!
You are joining a family that will be with you for the rest of your life!
Semper Fi !

Whatever you do, do not swat those little buggers while in formation. That can get your ass kicked by a DI. ;)

Stay tough and keep your head down.

Rick

Congratulations.

It's so good to be able to choose in this life. What a fine decision.

munk

Skeletor,

Best of luck! We will look forward to hearing back from you in a few.

n2s

Break a leg Skeletor! And watch yer six!;)

And most importantly, Good Luck and come back to us in one piece!:D

You take care of yourself, son...

mouth shut, eyes and ears open.

Come back safe, you hear?

Kis

Remain alert and prepared; I hope you stay out of harm's way... If you do find yourself in harm's way, show em' what you're trained for! Do drop us a message when you're able to--many of us would be pleased to hear from you.

Dan :)

Good advice from all. Take care young man. Watch, listen, learn, work hard and drop us a line when you can. God speed.

Steve

Eat when you can
Pee when you can
Sleep when you can
Try harder

Best

If you decide the Corps ain't the life for you, don't try to escape. Many have been trapped in that thick mud, and drowned as the tide came in.

Get a pair of ear plugs from Wally World. You want the kind that only blocks impulse noise- they run about $7. This will not be considered contraband, and you'll appreciate having them when you do things like blank fire. (So you can hear the commands, but your ears will still have some protection.) DO NOT use them in lieu of regular ear pro while firing your M16.

Take some sunscreen.

Best Regards,

John

Just remember...listen to the NCO's in charge of you, do what your told when your told, keep your weapon clean and make at least one good friend you can count on where ever you go!

God Bless.

Go with God, and endure. Sending smoke.

( Someone please put Skeletor on the list of folks absent but not forgotten to remind me of now and then. )

Best of luck and let us know when you get back and how it went. :) And listen to ddean's advice! Those are words to remember.

Back