c&c have a pocket clip 110 in aluminum frame

jbmonkey

I'm going to r/kennyland
Platinum Member
for the small handful of us who like pocket clips. interesting one as it's the aluminum frame. also a drop point. I ordered one cause I just like pocket clips on knives.

Great your going to get a light frame 110 with a pocket clip. What blade steel? DM

Sorry, didn't mean to jump in so quick. I just saw the email and got all worked up. I want one of everything...

Wow, I almost whipped my credit card out. I love their S30V DP aluminum 110... it's my favorite 110. For the price of the pocket clip version, I'm wondering if I might pick up a third aluminum version or another DE instead. I would love to see a 110 LT in S30V or similar upgraded steel with a pocket clip (I have the CPM 154 DE). That would be my 4th 110 LT, and waiting for DE versions of the 112 LT to come out too (plan on picking up at least 3). Decisions, decisions...

Looks like a nice knife. The aluminum 110 is a game changer.

^^THIS^^

I can't say enough good things about my aluminum framed 110 from C&C.

I know I'm in the vast minority with my preference for rear pocket carry. But really, the aluminum framed 110 gives all of the advantages of feel in the hand that the original does without the pull-down-your-pants weight penalty.

Is it an optical illusion or does the spine kick up?
under the product description, product highlights it states "First 100 produced individually numbered."
I think it adds a little uniqueness to it, and like the idea.
Been eyeball'n one just wish it had ns bolsters.

Back