C62 Pegasus Variant

Here are a couple of scans of a C62 Pegasus variant that came through in the colletor's program. I understand that it's an "exclusive" done up for Boker for sale in Europe. Alumite handle.

spyderco-bokerexclusive.jpg

spyderco-bokerexclusive1.jpg

------------------
- JKM
www.chaicutlery.com

James,

I never could find that info on how to join the collectors club. Can you pass along some info on that?

Regards,

Tom Carey

James - nice pic. thanx. actually, that is the Navigator (C62). some slight differences between the Pegasus and Navigator. The Navigator has the small concave section at the rear of the handle for your pinky. The pegasus is void of this concave section and has a lightly shorter blade length (2" hilt to tip - tryly fly legal just about anywhere). The slotted almite version of the Navigator is made as an exlusive for Boker and is mostly sold in Europe. I imagine Boker USA could get them. There is also a non slotted almite version of the Navigator that was made exclusively for Ironstone. The Navigator and Pegasus are pretty nice "fly knives" although now the toothy versions seem to be in question in some areas. Powerful cutting tool. Good purchase, just short at both ends
Navigator - 2-1/4" blade - hilt to tip
Pegasus - 2" blade hilt - to tip
sal

Back