• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Cabelas Desert Ironwood Vanguard

kyhunt

Basic Member
This is my first post in the for sale section here. I have a few knives I'm parting with. Here is the first. Cabelas Desert Ironwood Vanguard. No box but has display case. Small cracks inside plastic liner of case. Wood and glass is in good shape. Please excuse the pictures. Not to great at that. Please feel free to ask any questions. Postal money order or paypal.

******************SOLD*************************
***I need to add I will be out of town 6/7 1200 to 6/11 5pm without interent access.***

HPIM2238.jpg

Last edited:
No papers. Never sharpened or used. Reverse side of blade stamped #425 of 500. No box just the case it is shown displayed in. Feel free to send me private message with any questions.

You should be able to click on my name and a list should drop down and then click on send private message.

I apologize. I didnt realize that and also didnt realize my email was turned off. You can send me emails now. I dont want to get dinged for chatting on here and not sure how strict they are on it. Let me consider your offer. Just to let you know the original price was $169 from Cabelas. But let me think on it.

Back