CAC DROP POINT ,RAFFIR HANDLES

CAC CUSTOM KNIVES

Platinum Member
Want to try this handle material

Blade material -D2
Blade length - 2.625 width 3/16
Hardness 59-6020231104_122314.jpg20231104_122225.jpg20231104_122159.jpg20231104_122218.jpg
Handle Material -Raffir with stripes
Handle width -.600
Handle length 4.130
Knife length 6.850
Stainless liners,pivots and screws

Let me know what yall think
Thanks for looking

this is the finish product
20231116_152735.jpg

Last edited:
Nice!!! This is the best I've seen so far...Must be your touch!👍.....Not really a fan of raffir...
Nice job sir...

Thanks for the nice comments. I have a little more work to get it like I want .
Any suggestions in handle material would be appreciated as I'm working on another on now.

Hey Larry,

I have several of your folders and love that you are branching out to new blade and lock styles.

I actually really like how the raffir looks here. If they look as good in person as the photos, there's a lot to like. I don't know much about how they hold up though.

If you want to stay in synthetic a few other options: Ultem is very popular at the moment but it can be love/hate for some. Hard to go wrong with micarta. What about juma? Elforyn?

Hope you get this where you want it. Definitely interested.

Thanks

Thanks for the input, that is what I want to hear. The raffir material seems to be super durable as I have in my pocket with some change .
It seems to be super hard and has showed no signs of scratching.
I will order some of the material you suggested and see how they look. Going to put a slot in the back tomorrow for a lanyard .
Will have a few to sell pretty soon
Thanks,
Larry C

OD green canvas micarta is popular😜....Ok I lied.....I love it..... It is kinda popular😉

Back