Calling All INFInators

I've been looking for Busse dealers in Western NY and haven't come up with anything. Am I SOL? Any help would be greatly appreciated:D

Call Teri up at the shop and order all you want. It's as easy as dialing 419-923-6471:cool:

As far as playing with them and seeing them in person maybe they would know of some shows up your direction also?!?!?!

Strabs,
That's exactly the info I was looking for, thanks much, hope you're having a great one:D

Hi Truck!

I'm a fellow WNYer! :) Just recently I found out about a bunch of guns shows (held regularly) that have knife tables, but I don't think anyone carries Busse stuff.

You'd best call the Busse shop, browse the exchange forum, ebay, bladeart, 2thehilt, etc...

Happy INFI hunting!

Thanks Chiseen,
I'm suprised that I didn't notice your location earlier. What i'm really looking for is a place where I can actually check out the knives in person. For whatever reason, I want purchase no#1 to be the right one. After that, it's all good:D

Hmmmm.... This is good to read. It seems that New Yorkers have always had excellent taste in knives. :)

Buzz,
I'm very happy to hear that the SJ worked for you. I'm looking for something bigger, but who knows???? Just have to find the right one!

Back