Calypso Jr. LW

After reading your many favorable threads, I ordered one from Bayou and got it today. As you all know, this is an excellent knife. The VG-10 steel is beyond sharp. I got this knife for EDC. Unfortunetly, I have to wear a suit each day and I was looking for something light, sharp, economical and solid. Also, the small Sebenza needs a little rest from time to time. With its light weight, I have to check and see if it is still there...it is.
This is my first Spyderco, it won't be the last. J Scott

Congratulations on your purchase. I just received a full size Calypso w/the spyderedge, and it was hair popping sharp out of the box- I hope I can keep it that sharp in the future. The micarta works great with a suit- no friction whatsoever to damage the material. :cool: Stainless steel handles are also good for wearing with suits, but are a little heavy.

Look forward to buying many more; you might even want to say good-bye to your bank account [but at least you'll have many knives to keep you company]. :D :D

Frank

Now you need to look around and get a full sized Calypso, it is perfect for wear with a suit

I don't think you will be sorry I have four of the LT. calypso and one large Calypso they are great!Tell us how the calypso is working out for you after you use for it awhile.

The Calypso Jr. has become my favorite EDC. A great knife, unobtrusive to carry, great ergonomics, and incredible edge geometry. You can't go wrong. It was also my first Spyderco.

Back