Camber and Cryo g10bw info

kalan850

Gold Member
Hey Guys
so i gave away my favorite kershaw the other day and went shopping for another kershaw camber only to find that they are nowhere to be found. i know this wasnt the most popular knife by kershaw but it fit my hand just right and handled the tough stuff i put it through. any idea of where i can find another one?

also went looking for the blackwash g10 cryo and found it out of stock everywhere. is this knife being discontinued as well? anyone have any idea where i can find a couple?

The Camber was discontinued a while ago and will likely be hard to find new. To replace it take a look at the Dividend, Knockout or Blur.

Looks like Knifecenter has the G10 Cryo in stock but not with blackwash.

Hey thanks for the reply.
I’ve tried the blur and the knockout. They feel a bit large in my smallish hands. I have been thinking of trying a dividend. The handle does look similar to the camber.

Knife center lists the bwg10 cryo as pre-order???

I have one that’s in still in nice shape and has factory edge, but it does have some handling marks. Anything you would like to trade for it?

Hi,sorry for posting late I am a retired plumber and I have a part time job and I worked later than usual today. My email is kczola@gmail.com. I am 70 and I will need help from my son to send pictures but I am willing to send you the Camber first if you would like.It is in excellent condition,centering is perfect,still has factory edge with no pepper spots and the only signs of wear are on the pocket clip and a spots where the anodizing is scratched. Let me know how you want to proceed.

Hi,sorry for posting late I am a retired plumber and I have a part time job and I worked later than usual today. My email is kczola@gmail.com. I am 70 and I will need help from my son to send pictures but I am willing to send you the Camber first if you would like.It is in excellent condition,centering is perfect,still has factory edge with no pepper spots and the only signs of wear are on the pocket clip and a spots where the anodizing is scratched. Let me know how you want to proceed.
ok ill email you.

ok folks so what happened to the kershaw Dash and the kershaw hype? they were pretty much the same knife in n690.

Back