• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Camelbak impact ct gloves CHEAP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have several of these left still they are new camelbak impact ct gloves msrp is 45. Looking for 20 shipped to your door xs and xxl ARE ONLY 15 BUCKS. I had them at 18 but with shipping and all that I had to go up 2 bucks. Still it's a great deal on some really great gloves they are some of the few tactical gloves that are durable enough to work in they really are great gloves. Feel free to check my itrader feedback this is the link to the previous thread http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=745408&highlight=impact&page=3
Oh ya for sizes I have xs, M, L, XL, XXL
for payment paypal is the easiest MAKE SURE when you paypal to include your full name, address, size and quantity, and forum name paypal is
joebobz65@yahoo.com money order is fine to just shoot me a message and I'll give you the address to send it to

thanks for looking

Last edited:
I was hoping you had some of these left - I will take a pair of Large please - payment is inbound with Paypal - my address is correct at Paypal but if you need to confirm please contact me at barzo@cox.net - THANKS!!!

paypal sent... forgot to say what size... would like XXL.

thanks!

They are a pretty snug fit. If you don't want them tight then maybe a size bigger I like them to be nice and tight for dexterity though

I would like 2 pair of XXL (Had to go up a size after looking at your comment above). PayPal sent Unique Transaction ID #......27346650G

Last edited:
All gloves paid for ave been shipped out and price update xs and xxl are 15 SHIPPED!!!!

joe - received the gloves - size large are an absolute perfect fit - THANKS for the great deal on a quality & useful item!!!!

Hey Joe, please put me down for two pairs of xl please. PP sent thanks Martin

Paypal inbound on 2 pr of XXL

Thanks,

H2Oknife

Reliable Waterjet Source

Joe, just got mine today. Exactly what I expected. Thanks!

Thanks for the fast delivery and nice gloves, fit perfect!

H2Oknife

Paypal inbound on 2 pr of XXL

Thanks,

H2Oknife

Reliable Waterjet Source

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back