camillus streamline

I was at an antique mart today and one of the booths had a camillus decent shape 4 line stamping on back with streamline stamped on top of the blade.any info on camillus with a stamp on the blade like this.It was a 3 blade stock master blade stamped on upper part streamline.Thank you

Camillus trademarked the "STREAMLINE" name in 1935. This brand was used on pocket knives and household knives. I recall seeing some kitchen knives at the Camillus factory that were marked "STREAMLINE" and had molded handles that were in the shape of vegetables like carrots. Different!

Tom Williams

I have a Streamline that was left to me by my father. It is a 2 blade pocket knife about 3 1/2 in long closed. It looks to have natural colored bone handle. I have no idea how old it is, but the bone plates are lifting away from the rest of the knife so I have had to retire it. Is there some place or some way to find out what year it could have been made? At the base of the long blade it says Sword Brand with crossed swords. I have photos I can email anyone that could maybe answer my questions.

Camillus trademarked the "STREAMLINE" name in 1935. This brand was used on pocket knives and household knives. I recall seeing some kitchen knives at the Camillus factory that were marked "STREAMLINE" and had molded handles that were in the shape of vegetables like carrots. Different!

Tom Williams
Bringing this old thread back to the top. I found one of the Camillus Streamline kitchen knives, a parer with the deep stamp on the blade.

Here is the factory ad copy of the pocket knife line which Tom sent me years ago.

i want to upload my photo on facebook

Back