• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Camp Knife

Blade steel: 1095, 1/8" stock
Blade length: 4 1/2"
Overall length: 9 1/2"
Handle: canvas micarta with stainless pins/tube
Sheath: kydex cross draw (still needs to be made)
Price: $150 shipped USPS priority insured mail ConUS
SOLD
Thanks,
-Ray Laconico

s2-1.jpg

s1-1.jpg

s3-1.jpg

Last edited:
Why is everyone posting awesome knives all at the same time? Can we not build some kind of committee to oversee sales and spread things out?

Hehe, seriously, that's got some cool curves. Nice work!

Wow. I like how you are branching out with new handle and blade shapes. Nice knife!

another cool one Ray...:thumbup: i like it a lot...:) it's got some nice curves to it...

Ray -- If it's not sold already, I'll take it. Please send paypal info to sschleusner at hotmail.com. If you wouldn't mind adding an army size firesteel loop to the sheath and adjusting the price accordingly, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks! --schlots

If I hadn't spent almost 200 bucks on textbooks today (with more to get!) I might have spoken up for this one. Nice looking knife.

Thanks guys for the kind words. The blade is pretty basic, simple, and functional but the handle profile is different than what I normally do. It is very comfortable in the hand. This knife is sold!

Ray -- Payment sent. I'm also sending that army size firesteel, and I'm right-handed. Thanks again! :)

Back