Camp Tramp with Double Cut Finish!!! (cool Pics)

Eric Isaacson

Pirate
We decided to give a Camp Tramp the Double Cut finish and see what it looked like.

So what do you guys think? :D:D
DCcamptramp.jpg

DCcamptramp2.jpg

I think I want it.:D Very cool. Are you going to start offering different finishes or are you just goofing? Either way I like that one. I am just a budding collector so I could really use it.:rolleyes: Most of these guys have too many beatuies to really appreciate so just send it my way:D

I can't tell you what I really think about that finish, ya'll will think I'm weird! Let's just say I think it is very nice.

I love it..... Now let's have it.... or at least the LE's

I really like how the Hamon line shows up with the DC BB:eek:

Originally posted by Raden

I really like how the Hamon line shows up with the DC BB:eek:

We were surprised how well the hamon line showed up. It looks great though. :D:D:D

looks awesome!
the howler has no hamon as it is totally hardened. eric how does the ct hold up to onions and other staining cuts?

howlingrat.JPG

Is this an available option? If so, how much extra $$?
edit: What kind of wait right now for a CT, and how much extra time if it is possible to get one blasted?

Owen,
We do have Camp Tramps available right now but we haven't decided if we are going to proceed with the Double Cut finish yet.

If we do offer them they will probably be available sometime after January (mainly because of the current project we are working on ;):D:D )

Owen,
I'll be sure to update the forums once we have something more definite on the time-frame.

:D:D

Back