Camp Tramp's a Winner

Been playing with my new Camp Tramp lately, and gotta tell you guys, it was definitely worth the wait! Yvsa was right, this is a beefy knife, and the steel is awesome! :D :D

Not only does it really hold an edge, but when you finally dull it, it steels back better than anything I've seen so far. This seems to be a very forgiving steel. For me, that's a very good thing, as I am sometimes not too careful where I'm swinging. :rolleyes:

This knife is weighted much more forward than I was expecting, much to my pleasure. The weighting really makes chopping a breeze, it chops like a much bigger knife.

The only disappointment that I had was when I first held it, I thought, "Dang! I should have ordered a Battle Rat and Howling Rat at the same time, now I have to wait AGAIN!" :eek:

Live and learn...

Originally posted by swede79
Been playing with my new Camp Tramp lately, and gotta tell you guys, it was definitely worth the wait! Yvsa was right, this is a beefy knife, and the steel is awesome! :D :D

:D
Really glad you like it Swede!!!!

Swede,
Glad it arrived safely and that you like it.

I look forward to hearing more about the paces you've put it through once you've really had a chance to show it some love :D:D

Back