• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Camper's knife

SDS

I hate having to come up with names for knives so I just describe what I would use them for.

This is one that I made up out of 3/16" D2 with a full flat grind. The spine is rounded over and it is really comfortable to choke up on. If you want to strike a ferro rod you'll have to use the blade with this one.There are thumb/grip grooves filed into the spine in two places. One near the grip and the other near the tip.

The blade is 2 7/8" (measured from the front of the guard to tip of blade) ad the overall length is 7 1/4". ***these measurements were taken with the ruler on the back of a leatherman tool since my three year old daughter has "misplaced" my tape measure. I can't keep tape measures in the house without her running off with them. I will update these measurements asap if I find them to be off.***

The handle is stabilized California buckeye burl with stainless Corby bolts. It comes with a leather pouch style sheath.

Payment can be made by paypal (no extra fees) or money order/cashiers check. The cost for this one is $100 shipped. SOLD PENDING FUNDS

This would make a great hiking companion or just a tough all around camper's knife. If you have any questions please feel free to ask here or email me and I will try to answer them as quickly as I can.

Thanks,
SDS

Attachments

• 040 (600 x 450).jpg
    040 (600 x 450).jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 175
  • 041_renamed_9774.jpg
    041_renamed_9774.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 154
  • 044 - Copy (2).jpg
    044 - Copy (2).jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 91
  • 046_renamed_22783.jpg
    046_renamed_22783.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 75
  • 045 - Copy.jpg
    045 - Copy.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
I will take it. I have been waiting for a little D2 blade to come up here. Please let me know the paypal address where I can send payment.

Thats a real sweet knife, pity I missed it !!! I would have taken it.

Allen207, it's yours. You can send payment to shawn@sdsknifeworks.com via paypal. If you will send me your address I'll get it packaged up and ready to ship.

Big Rick, I'll be sending you an email in just a minute.

Thanks,
SDS

Knife came yesterday and it is sweet. Stout, compact and a really comfy handle. I am well pleased!

Back