Off Topic Campfire Stories Contest - The odds are in your favor to win cool stuff

Mods, I hope it's okay to post this! I'm doing a giveaway that I announced on my YouTube channel a while ago. Essentially, I would like for folks to message/email/snail mail/DM me stories/jokes/poems they like to tell over the campfire. I will then film myself and my family reading them around a campfire in the woods. The best story will win a prize package that I put together that contains a Ka-Bar folding knife, stainless steel water bottle, SurvivorCord, foraging handkerchief, ferro rod, and pitch wood.

You don't have to watch these videos to be in but here's all the details:

The deadline is extended until Jan 18th so I'd love to hear from you!! I realized that posting this here might be cool because I know y'all like fire and such. I've sat around the fire with quite a few of you and I know you guys have some interesting things to say. Stories can be real or fiction, or a mixture of the two. It just has to be interesting!
email: cameronanderica@gmail.com

Becker Content!! here's my BK62 yesterday when I was playing with fire. :D (Sorry BK62 is not in the giveway)
MOtThhWl.jpg

Every time I use the 62 I like it even more. I'll be putting it through a full test here soon, right now we're still getting to know each other.

Back