Can anyone comment on this SAK? Promotional Item

I got this SAK from a manufacturer of Radio Controlled Cars as a promotional item years ago before I ever got serious about knife collecting. I held onto it because I always liked the company and it's a SAK. ;-)

I honestly am not a collector of them though and don't know my models or years or nuances. One cool thing is the SAK emblem can be depressed and LED light is activated on the knife.

I believe I can ask this question based on my membership level, if not I apologize in advance and by all means shut this thread down...

Are things like this worth anything to collectors?

If you would prefer to PM me that would be fine. At a minimum I thought it was worth sharing some pics -

P1060981.jpg

P1060982.jpg

P1060983.jpg

welcome to the forum, small 58mm sak like yours are collected by many, including myself. there are millions of different ad sak out there and they still make new ones. looks like yours is in good condition and sure somebody in that brand forum would love to have it.

Thanks for the welcome to the forum. I had a feeling that was they case. I would imagine that this size, you could never collect them all. :-) LOL.

no, never all of them. in less liberal countries, like switzerland, many married man do collect smaller knives, folding ones as theyr wife more agree instead of collect bigger non folding knives. they then say oh its only a smaller swiss army knife and no weapon...

Back