Can anyone give me information on this knife?

TheMightyGoat

Attention whore & liar
BANNED
I've spent hours upon hours searching the internet trying to make sure I know of every productions boot dagger available, and none of them quite fit what I wanted, so I finally decided to buy a Kershaw Trooper and find a way to stick it to my leg. Now, while I was browsing nicnac.net last night, I just happened to stumble upon this. I like the looks of that knife very much, but nicnac.net doesn't offer any information on it, just a picture and a price. I've looked all over the place and I can't find any Smith and Wesson boot dagger except a little 3" thing. I want to make sure I know the details on this knife because I don't trust anything that costs $50.

Scroll down this page and it says:

SW-820: Police Model Boot Knife
9-3/4" overall. 5" fighter style 440 stainless double edge blade. Black Kraton® handle. Black leather boot clip sheath.

I think it looks like a cheap version of this one. Then again, a lot of boot knives look similar.

Nope wrong you are mate, S&W manufactured those knives first! I have mine since 1998 as I remember it well. The quality of that knive is extremely good!!! It has been on lots of survivals with me and has never let me down! It stays sharp no mather what I do with it! I've never had a knive like it!

Sorry about the lack of information on that knife goat. We have been busy building are automatic offerings and getting them squared away which left the few fixed blades we offered a bit neglected. We've added some high quality fixed blades to our Military knife section just recently because of the demand and also a full line of Marbles fixed blades.

Check them out. There are some nice no nonsense items.

Back