Can I get an anodized pocket clip??

If I'm not mistaken, I don't think that a anodized pocket clip is available from CRK.

I'd like to see a large Sebbie with "heat colored" slabs and pocket clip! That would be too cool!
biggrin.gif

------------------
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
GigOne
"Livin' Life - Full Throttle"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Happiness is a belt-fed weapon & a Walter Brend Model 2!"
icon82.gif

The only problem I can forsee with an ano. pocket clip is that it would get scratched up really fast.

Maybe you can find someone to ano. your clip. I go clipless, in a G2 sheath. Works perfect for me.
wink.gif

~Mitch

------------------
My Hobby Page

Sorry to have to say it but a totally anodized handle or clip is not something that will be forthcoming from CRK. The anodizing will scratch and wear off the "high" surfaces very quickly and the knife will not look good.

The anodizing of titanium is a process that causes the surface molecules of the titanium to reflect light, so what you see is no more than color from a fractured spectrum. As soon as any oily substance comes in contact with the anodizing or it is scratched, the surface molecule arrangement is changed and the color diminishes or goes completely. This is the reason why we color only the recessed part of our decorations.

Certainly, some wear adds character to a plain Sebenza and that is why we make it the way we do - it is a good every day work knife. The decorated models need a little more care to maintain the cosmetics!

Anne

Back