Can Mick or a Strider Guy tell me about these???

I did....it broke while I was trying to open a can of Raviolli(mmmmmm raviolli arrrrrrrr). I left it out in the middle of the mojave desert near Ft. Irwin if you want it. Just watch out for the endangered turtles out there......big time fines and imprisonment.

"I was wonderring if Mick Strider knows the MAN who is making these?"

No, Mick doesn't.
But he knows the person who gave the person making them the design.
And i know that person likes quality.

I like the way BA knives has a page full of Strider photos, but no Strider product. Wonder what's up with that...

m

Hi MercMAN, welcome to the forums.

I really like the looks of them and they are used by some operators in Spec OPS.

No kidding?

Who are the Spec OPS and what do they use them for?

Save your ducats as long as it takes, and then get the real thing. To tide yourself over until you can afford a Strider, buy a Glock knife or a kabar. :)

Hi Mick and Duane. Long time no see.

Mercman, KM is a group of handsome and talented men who foolishly decided on the war dogs life, instead of becoming movie stars, and have been knee deep in it with KM and Strider products for years. Strider favorites being the MTL, FE, and MA.Reference SOF mag Sep 2002, Sniper in the Sudan article for more info.

Strider guys, our mutual buddy is away climbing and recuperating, not working. If you hear from him first, tell him to call home.Sorry my wife F'd up his haircut. I thought he looked pretty good for a Q-tip.

I heard about that one kid getting BOHICA'd. Tough Break.

Millhead

HOLY SHT!!!!
Its Millhead!
How are you my friend!!!
LOOOOOOONG time no see. Glad your doing well.
Same, Same on our friend, please have him send word when he can.
Glad to hear there is time for a little rest.

Mr. M, Please contact us if you need ANYTHING.

Hope all is well.
Be safe my friend

m

edited because they removed my verbage...:)

Back