Can someone give a general description of what SwissBianco does?

The website isn't too clear. In a nutshell, what does the company do? From what I can gather, it looks like an importer and modder of SAKs which also make it's own knives?

Does SB replace the blades on the standard SAKs, or just the scales?

Also, since SB is in GA, is there a physical store?

alot of creative, craft things :)

no store, we are at the blade show in atlanta each summer and we do a newsletter and webstore.

Magic. And I don't even own one yet. Soon though.

Same here... :thumbup:

JUST DISCOVERED THEM while looking for my 7 year old nephew a first SAK for Scouts and camping... They seem like the best source for one I have my eye on...

I just received my first knife from SB.

Is it common for there not to be any box? My knife arrived just wrapped in newspaper.

Is this normal??

You must have bought something special! The recent runs typically come in a plain grey box, but special stuff comes without it.

Thank you Alexi.

It was a copper alox cadet plus.

Is that considered special?

(I'm not complaining, just curious.)

No, "regular" Copper Cadet Plus would typically come with a box. I'll let Roger comment on the reason yours came without the box, but if you bought it for a collection and would like a box for it, I will be happy to mail a box to you (just PM me your address).

some sak come with a plain silver box, some not, since theyr all same boxes we need to make sure we ship the right sak and for transport we wrap that up. if one wants spare boxes we have that as well.

I just came across the swissbianco company, very interesting products. There are a couple of observations I'd like to make:

No wonder the OP is confused about what the company does! The website is so poorly designed it serves neither as a online sale nor company profile site. The text and the choice of typeface is poorly coded. For example, you'd have to scroll down to realize there is a "prev" and "next" button for the next page of products. Some pictures are too small to see anything whereas others are fine, there is a lack of consistency throughout the site.

Natvigation is a mess, period. Going back and forth to compare different models requires far too many clicks. It is also buggy, on Firefox I can't get back on to page one of any sub-menu without quitting the page and restart. It took me a long time to check out the products and services and by that time I lost interest. A website is usually the first impression your customers see, not all of us can attend shows, it's not exactly giving us confidence when the first thing we see is a website done by amateurs.

I don't mean to be overly critical but it's frustrating to see good products lost in a messy interface. Good luck!

thanks for the feedback, i suggest use google chrome. all pics in the webshop are bigger clickable. its set currently at 10 items per page and we work on show all products of one section on one page so the overview is easyer.

the theme goes tru all the website pages and i see that as well done.

you also have to see the biggest point, we have here a small company with such a budget for all projects and its basically the same as with my english, what does help you more, a perfect website/english and a medium product or the opposite. yes right.

im sure no pc crack and the friends that help me in that regards or other matters do the best they possible can in theyr field as i do what i can well and best. and that is knives and arms and not websites and computers.

after spending a disgusting time in a poor country where my work was banned as best they possibly could, i was never be able to do my work nor make a money to reinvest well into the company to grow and build it how it should be. then i finally could emigrate to usa and step by step build it up and have finally a life that its worth it call a life, in freedom only to have the biggest loss early this year as my only left relative, my mother, shortly prior emigrate as well, did pass away and have criminals with fake lizenses over there try to steal whats left from me and her plus these unhumans did not tell me what day or on what cause she did pass away, now for 9 months and no end in sight jet. im not gona complain here, i simple tell how it is and that i still do my creative work here in usa and not give up is allready well enough for now in this situation, as best i see. it has to be open and honest be sayd, switzerland was the worst hell and it is still going on, missuse the humans and put them down and i saw that in my over 40 years there alot and it has to be told from now on how it really was/is there and to close the circle that is also why we cant spend by now 1000s of $ on a complete perfect website, we do as best we can.

Sorry for your loss, I've got a copper Rambler that I love, haven't been able to add it to my keys yet though.

First......endure. You have that. Second....... product and service 1st. You have that also. Having one of your knives, I'm looking forward to obtaining many more.

Back