Can someone identify this?

Blue Sky

Gold Member
I came across this picture and would like to know if anyone can identify the model. It was labelled an SP10 but it clearly is not a Marine raider. I wouldn't mind finding one of these minus the serrations...

7xUU9fN.jpg

Starting to wonder if this is a counterfeit?

Last edited:
It's a discontinued SP19. I have one somewhere around here. I think of it as my "going out into the wilderness and never coming back" knife. I bought it because I already had a couple of other Spec Plus models but wanted something with a minimal amount of serration in case a situation called for it. Personally, it's a favorite of mine, but hasn't seen any use so far.

That's it, thanks!

Let this begin the "bring back the 19" drive, but minus the serrations (that's what probably did it in the first time anyway)...

Well, considering the lack of serrations on the other Spec Plus knives, that was the only major difference the SP19 offered. You may be right about the serrations doing it in, but it's pretty redundant without them.

I don't know, that blade shape looks pretty unique to me... Or at least different enough that it got my attention. Must be just me I guess.

Back