Can you help me value these knives?

I found some more knives that don't spark joy in me so it's time to get rid of them. It's hard to figure out prices on inexpensive, not-so-common knives, so can y'all tell me what are reasonable prices for these knives?

Here are the knives I have:
  1. Victorinox 125th Anniversary Swiss Army Knife - unused, no box
  2. Kershaw Leek Composite Blade BLEM - used but not abused (note the blade lock slider is gone. I'm not sure if people care about that)
  3. CS Ti-Lite 6, Zytel handle, aus8a blade - used and abused. Note the broken tip.
  4. CS Ti-Lite 4, Zytel handle, aus8a blade - Flipped a couple times, but unused
  5. Byrd Wings, g-10, 8cr13mov - used, not abused
Pics (in order):
KnivesToSell_BFC.jpg

The Swiss army knife with tools open can be seen in the next pic
KnivesToSell_Swiss.jpg

Thanks in advance! Also, if this is the wrong forum to ask these kinds of questions, then where should it be asked?

Looks like you MIGHT be able to get 110.00 from them all together. Probably a little less because of condition. If you really wanted to sell them, I'd list them in the exchange for 90 bucks as a lot and not split them up, as I feel you'd have a hard time moving a few of them separately.

I found some more knives that don't spark joy in me so it's time to get rid of them. It's hard to figure out prices on inexpensive, not-so-common knives, so can y'all tell me what are reasonable prices for these knives?

Here are the knives I have:
  1. Victorinox 125th Anniversary Swiss Army Knife - unused, no box
  2. Kershaw Leek Composite Blade BLEM - used but not abused (note the blade lock slider is gone. I'm not sure if people care about that)
  3. CS Ti-Lite 6, Zytel handle, aus8a blade - used and abused. Note the broken tip.
  4. CS Ti-Lite 4, Zytel handle, aus8a blade - Flipped a couple times, but unused
  5. Byrd Wings, g-10, 8cr13mov - used, not abused
Pics (in order):
View attachment 1086161

The Swiss army knife with tools open can be seen in the next pic
View attachment 1086162

Thanks in advance! Also, if this is the wrong forum to ask these kinds of questions, then where should it be asked?

Not sure about the first one but I would be glad if the rest four could make $100 in total, if they were mine.

Looks like you MIGHT be able to get 110.00 from them all together. Probably a little less because of condition. If you really wanted to sell them, I'd list them in the exchange for 90 bucks as a lot and not split them up, as I feel you'd have a hard time moving a few of them separately.

I'd say there's some wisdom in this. You'd only have to ship one box in this scenario as well.

Back