Can you imagine if Jerry decided to enter the firearm market?

I think before my time, there were some Busse 1911 grips?

I wouldn't mind having a pair of those!

Maybe a mini INFI/SR-101 bayonet for railed pistols?

Heavy and overbuilt is Ruger's arena in the gun world.

Busse compliments that by making bombproof knives and when paired with Ruger's TANKS, go together like peas-n-carrots... biscuits and gravy... venison and taters... cookies and ice cream.... uhhp, gotta go and hit the fridge up.

Jerry DID enter the firearms market, but as a customer. :D I suspect that he has many weapons that most of us would love to own.;)

I could go for 1911 or SIG grips to match a knife handle, but I don't see any advantage in having a gun made of knife steel. Call me crazy, but I just don't value edge retention and ease of sharpening in a firearm.

No, you are absolutely right on the money, I have no idea of the suitability of Busse Kin steels for the dreamt up purpose. I know that there are very specific steel requirements and characteristics for bolts and other high impact parts. Here's why I don't consider that a dealbreaker - they could just go with another steel, because what excites me about the possibility is Jerry's overbuilt yet efficient robustness and durability, the design, the quality, the heat treat. The reason my mind even wondered into this is that I've been building a couple rifles for the past three months and I find myself looking for the same qualities I find in a Busse knife. A survival tool I can trust and rely on. I'd like to see Jerry's take on a bolt catch, safety lever, 1911 slide and frame, beavertail and other parts. I think it would be some good stuff.

A bayonet with Jerry’s touch would be cool. Don’t forget those 590 A1’s have bayo lugs. I’d like a short bayo for a home defense gauge. A half inch wide gaping maw with 6 inches of pointy steel in front of it would be tantalizing.

I could go for 1911 or SIG grips to match a knife handle, but I don't see any advantage in having a gun made of knife steel. Call me crazy, but I just don't value edge retention and ease of sharpening in a firearm.
s-l640.jpg

I couldn't imagine ordering a gun grab bag and not being sure what I will get, may be a pink 22 lol.

Nope, we have H&K and ruger already.
But I do hope Jerry sleeps in a pile of ammo with many beautiful women.

He's been in the market for years.

Ain't y'all never heard of the "iron for infi" trade program?

Back