Canadian LE HEST ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there anyone from Canada who received any info at all about their order ? Reception of the knife or just a shipping notice ??

#187 Sterile is paid for but lost at sea so far..

Give me hope if you can.. :confused:
Thank you

nothing is lost...hasn't gone yet

of course i was not afraid it was lost.. I was "lost at sea" information wise.. but was wondering, since its an LE, that it would be shipped at the same time as the US ones.
Thank for the update, i was scanning email spam like crazy since members started received their tracking

of course i was not afraid it was lost.. I was "lost at sea" information wise.. but was wondering, since its an LE, that it would be shipped at the same time as the US ones.
Thank for the update, i was scanning email spam like crazy since members started received their tracking

He's got 250 to inspect, pack and ship. I imagine it's going to take a few days to get through them all.

He's got 250 to inspect, pack and ship. I imagine it's going to take a few days to get through them all.

I got a boatload of knife to play with while waiting but i thought RYP's army was working 24hr a day like slaves to inspect them.. with whips and the big guy in the corner banging drums to sync the slaves :rolleyes:

but really.. i stopped reading the forum because at some point it was 95% thread about babies crying for their knives.. so i missed the part where it said that the knives were not all inspected before the first one leave the RYP HQ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back